Who else box here? I love the box meals they offer at Taco Bell myself, basically a feast for one lucky guy or gal

Who else box here? I love the box meals they offer at Taco Bell myself, basically a feast for one lucky guy or gal

I've been getting the triple double crunchwrap box lately, and for a while I was getting the craving deal one

A drink, taco, gordita, burrito, and nachos all for 5 bucks is a nice deal

I got the cravings deal one for awhile but the burrito is always loose and gets gross by the end, and they don't let you sub for equivalent or lesser value.

And they always take down the "new item" boxes too fuckin fast for me to get one

My taco bell let me sub the crunchy taco for a soft taco even though at that location the soft taco is actually 10 cents more, never tried subbing out the other stuff though

I know what you mean about the burrito though, sometimes it was really good but half the fucking time you get all the meat in one end and all the sour cream in the other and taking a bite that's nothing but a giant glob of sour cream is fucking disgusting

It must suck working at taco Bell having to make all those with all those layers, its not like a burger where's it's just a few stuff.

taco bell closes in an hour. should i go? i don't want them to do anything to my food

Go, get a box meal, and post it here so we can see how well the items were made

okay but i kinda wanted other stuff besides the box meal. I'll look like a right fatty.

i know how petty those fast food cunts can be. i hope they don't jizz in my tacos

I had a friend who would dip that cinnamon styrofoam into the cheese sauce and eat it

They won't mess with your food, I'll let them know

Looks like the average taco Bell quality to me.

My box was two tacos, one being a Doritos locos. And a crunchwrap supreme

let me eat your box

And they gave me a shitload of hot sauce. Which isn't even bad sauce

Yeah Taco Bell's hot sauces are legitimately good, I like having some packets at home to put on food.

I dont know about this, but a little while ago I bought their crave box or whatever this fuck it's called...

The "burrito" had lettuce in it. That's just a crime against nature if you ask me.

Should've gotten some fire and diablo

I took 2 of those cravings deals when I was traveling
pretty good for the price desu

>taco bell near my house is rebuilt
>new staff
>all of them are super fucking nice
>no Section 8 escapees
>don't try to charge me for extra chicken when I ask for regular instead of that shredded bullshit
It's beautiful.
I ordered one of those massive America Incarnate burritos, the stuffed ones, and it didn't even have a hernia.

What's the best Taco Bell item? I only went once and got the chicken Chalupa thing.

CONFIRMED

Cheesy bean and rice burrito, potato bites added

I really enjoyed the $1 cool habanero double stack tacos they had a little while back

I haven't tried any of their monthly meme stuff since they got rid of those

can't go wrong with the dollar menu items, I guess

This, or the triple crunchwrap. The regular crunchwrap doesn't have enough meat.