Besides the salsa, cheese and obviously the bread, which are your two favorite toppings on a pizza? For me:

Besides the salsa, cheese and obviously the bread, which are your two favorite toppings on a pizza? For me:
>pepperoni
>jalapeno
God tier combination

Pepperoni, feta, olives (black), pineapple

i like canadian bacon and pineapple on my 'za

>salsa

>doesn't know that salsa is just spanish for sauce
>probably isn't even contemplating suicide rn because of it

>Doesnt see the stupidity in putting one spanish work in an entirely english sentence

Nigga, when you put 'taco' or 'burrito' in a sentence you are doing the same shit, you dumb cunt, these are words in spanish.

Got to agreed whit this beaner

Salsa by its english definition is different than its spanish definition. Burrito is the same in both languages.

Pepperoni and Mushrooms are pretty good

tomato
basil

anything else is wrong

You started this thread just to have this stupid argument, right?

It's literally time to kys you'reself, reddit

Ye

>two toppings
brokefag!

>You started this thread just to have this stupid argument, right?
Idk, you are the one who's bitching about it

tomato sauce, cheese, chicken, tomato, bacon, spinach, camembert cheese, and hollandaise sauce

>chicken
I don't know how can people put chicken on their pizzas

Kebab and mayo.

t. northern Europe

Ham and pineapple. Italian do not recognise it as a pizza but fuck them

>implying you need the approbation of any eurocuck

Mah nigga.
Pepperoni and mushrooms is amazing. Add some banana peppers to the mix and that's my favorite pizza.

Go to a slice place in new york and get chicken cutlet pizza.

Hi there i'll have;

>12" stuffed crust
>bbq sauce
>Montyjack cheese
>Pineapple

Oh, and a bit of sriracha over the top.

I actually prefer more natural/non GMO local artisinal pizzas made with organic ingredients that support local farmers. Some of the combinations that I often go for depend on seasonal varieties and I always ensure that large corporate ingredients such as pepperoni are no where near my pizzas which are often thin crust. Anyway my favourite toppings

>Stinging nettle, potato and chili
>artichoke, non medicated organic grilled chicken breast, olives, roasted red organic bell peppers, feta and white pepper.
>Pine nuts, pesto,basil leaves, organic cherry tomatoes, pecorino romao and fleur di latte and a drizzle of balsamic

You know I would encourage most of you here to stop eating garbage like pepperoni and fast food chain "pizza" that is full of disgusting synthetic lab made chemicals and just switch to eating wholesome, artisinal goodness that is not only better for your body but supports your local farmers.

Best pizza
Tomato, and real mozzarela. To the oven. When done, put some jamón serrano, some thin parmesano slices and some rucola leaves

you fucking FAGGOT. I bet you voted for Sanders or Hillary and suck cock on a daily basis. What a fucking butt pirate faggot you are do you and your boyfriend jerk each other off? I will eat my meat lovers double pepperoni and cheese from Dominoes and Pizza hut every day of the week and drink beer like a real man because I'm not a prissy faggot like you are. So glad trump won and will deport all the prissy fairy boys like you who don't know what it means to be a real man.

This sounds fantastic. Try buffalo mozzarella too. Has a really interesting taste that works well on pizza.

lmao he triggered you with easy bait you dumb faggot

Try chicken alfredo pizza

>Thin crust
>white sauce base
>mozzarella, pecorino cheese
>grilled chicken
>alfredo noodles
>parsley
>mushrooms
>roast garlic
>white sauce drizzled over the top
>into oven until crust is crisp and golden

and vola trust me u will not ever have a better pizza it's like having 2 meals in 1

It isn't bait he is clearly a fucking faggot. god damn I can't wait until Trump MAGA. I want all faggots to be gassed they ruin society with their faggotry and parades and organic bullshit.t\hey are even trying to fucking ruin beer by producing "organic" micro brews, the fucking faggots. I'll have my bud light and dominoes pepperoni pizza thank you very much. god damn communists.

now you're the bait

Pineapple and jalapeno

Everything at once

Otherwise

Pepperoni/Black Olives
Chicken/Mushrooms

>Alfredo pizza

How can I tell you're in a flyover state?

Shit, I'd have salsa on my pizza

But anyway, bacon and sausage

Taco and burrito don't have different interpretations; salsa does.
You and OP like dick and balls as your favorite toppings