Japanese people eat fish every single day

Japanese people eat fish every single day.

So why are they so retarded in their ability to filet it properly?

>eating something makes you able to prepare it

You some kind of idiot?

The more someone does a repetitive task, the more they're supposed to get better at it over time.

Human 101.

The gelatin and cartilage around the bone and skin give fish a lot of extra flavor. Plus if you really have that much fucking fish all the time you'd get tired of fileting and scaling too.

t. fisherman that got tired of fucking fileting

>The more someone does a repetitive task
>eating
You've almost got it.

I was in Japan and despite what weeaboos think they fucking love cooking the everloving shit out of their fish until there's no flavor left. Also hope you like choking on big fat fish bones because they leave that shit in.

>eating isn't repetitive

Past your bedtime user jr.

You went backwards, how does eating it make you better at making it?

most japanese people are too busy being a world superpower and touching schoolgirls on the train to learn to cook

Do not insult Japan.

Joking aside i wonder how comfortable those are because they look like they'd be insanely comfy

Ok bait aside, if you eat something every day of your life, your probably gonna stop caring about how well cut it is.
It's like potatoes in Ireland
>I'm sure once in a while they do it up and even incorporate some fancy plating, but most days they prolly just throw the shit on a plate and call it a day

What's that purple stuff?

They are.
They're like a really comfy bathrobe.
If you go to any of the bed and breakfast/hostel type places in Japan they shove the things up your ass.

Rice soaked in lean

what's that purple stuff?

I can substitute violet liquor and a crushed oxy instead, right?

Japanese rice kool-aid

Yeah but make sure to roast the oxy like cumin to excite the oils.

what's that purple stuff?

What are they doing wrong? Is that kind of cut wasteful?
Looks pretty flavourful/fatty to me.

Rate my crab

snib/snab pretty good

I want that purple stuff

If they were an acceptable appeal choice here id probably stock up on a few quality ones.

looks over cooked

Crabby/10

It doesn't. Which is exactly why you're right.

Someone could cook something improperly, repetitively their whole life and eat it. Why the fuck would eating something everyday magically warrant someone the ability to prepare it correctly? If I eat baked fish from the local cafe everyday, do I magically know how to make it now? If I was raised cooking shrimp improperly, and I suddenly ate it every day, do I then know how to prepare it properly?

You fuckin' stupid a' somethin', OP?

You don't know Japanese culture, that is why. You see the world from your Yankee induced frame. Well, wake up and smell the roses, the US culture is not the world culture.

They are. I would wear them if they were socially acceptable

They're really comfy, specially when it's hot and humid as shit. You're not supposed to wear underwear under them so they're nice and breezy.

You can also get a "jimbe" which is like a 2-piece version for men with what kinda looks like pajama shorts for the bottom. that shit is comfy as fuck too.

You own one don't you, user?

When I lived in Tokyo for five years working as an animator for a well known studio I would often wear jimbe in the evenings.

honestly who cares about acceptability. in modern day usage this thing is a comfy bathrobe for hot days. nobody walks around wearing a yukata anymore without a reason because theyre combersome to walk in politely (as opposed to laze around with the robe open like a brazen harlot while sipping tea and watching the morning sky)

It is ok to say ryokan
Those of us who are not passportless flyovers will understand what you are referring to
It's also easier to type
Don't live your life in fear of the angry culturally deprived xenophobes who freak out at the mention of a foreign country
You will never meet them in real life because they can't escape their meth towns, so it does not matter what they post here

i live in Japan so I have 3 yukatas and a jimbe. it's pretty normal in summer here. The sleeves are half-closed so people store shit in them, wallets, beers, etc. Drinking in public is encouraged in Japan so in summer it's pretty normal to stash some whisky or something in there.

and like he says jimbe make great pajamas in summer.

only kimonos are uncomfortable. yukatas are comfy as shit and easy to get around in unless you tie them way too tight

>fish
>rice soaked in cough syrup
>bowl of rice
>covered bowl of rice

Balanced diet highest life expectancy mirite?

I'd argue that you're some kind of idiot for thinking the Japanese are human.