Thoughts on the Filet O Fish?

Thoughts on the Filet O Fish?

4metheresnobetterfastfoodsandwichhehnicelymemedmyfriend

he's a pretty cool sandwich and doesn't afraid of anything.

I hate fish and seafood. For most of my life the only fish i could stand was canned tuna and even then it was drowned out by mayo i guess. But lately I've been trying to get over it by eating Filet o' Fish's. Whenever i go to McDonald's instead of getting five McChickens I get four McChickens and a Filet o' Fish. When i first started i could barely eat half of it and i had to alternate taking a small bite of fish and a large bite of McChicken. It was hard and took a lot of effort, there was even one time where i threw up out my window into the parking lot, but I'm now at the point where i can eat a whole Filet o' Fish on it's own. I still can't stand any other kind of fish but i will persevere until i can eat five Filet o' Fish's.

pricy for cod bruv

Go back to your own country Jesus.

Take Highliner fishsticks, mix a shitty mayo tartar sauce and buy or bake a potato bun and slap a cheese slice on the product. If your dog humped a pillow long enough, he'd make a Filet O Fish.

how can i do this homemade to make it healthier?

As long as they don't come out of a factory I can work magic with them

But you mean that dry fish and bun situation there? Nah, not food

New as fuck

>five McChickens

one for each 100lbs you have right? or is it 1 for each year left before your mother commits suicide because of how much you sadden and disappoint her?

Sometimes I don't think the "/pol/tards are just edgy underage newfags" meme is real, but then I see posts like this.

They aren't bad, but I'd rather get a Deep Sea Double from Checkers. Checkers cooks know how to make a properly crispy fillet. The worst fish sandwich, though, was from Hardees, who makes my favorite fast food burgers. Those sandwiches were just soggy pieces of shit.

>just sitting right on the counter like that
I like filet o fishes. That's all I get from McDonalds.

This is the newest fuckin person I've ever seen.

Papist bullshit.

I'm orthodox, definitely not papist but your closed Jewish point of view can't handle those facts anyway.

And I ate the filetofish today (even though Im not supposed to eat even fish or dairy until the resurrection) and it was quite alright for processed shit McDonalds sell

>look how cool we are with our dank memes
Go sit on a knife.

Muslim burger. Every muslim guy I know usually get it when we go to McDonald's. No matter if there's a variation with fish (which there actually is, along with a temporary variation which was crap), or any other burger which would be right up his alley, it's filet-o-fish.

That said, it's not bad, and it's definitely one of the healthier if not the healthiest McD burger. It's lacking in nutrition, but it's not a kcal bomb like most others.

No. None really. Lets move on

See, there's hating old memes, and then there's not being able to recognize them. You're pretending that you're experiencing the former, but since you're actually experiencing the latter, you're a little newfag. A big bad babby newfag, wook ad da widdle newfag!

Without cheese (applied to standardize the flavor because they have to rotate the fish) it's decent.

over priced

lurk moar newfag

Are the fillet O fish buns in Murica steamed?

allegedly

There's a fish & chip shop near where I live that makes a fish burger that's an actual piece of fried fish in a nice large bap, not just a fish cake in a bun. The piece is usually so big they can't close the lid!

Ronnie needs to up his game

is dat sum taretare sawse mmm for me i luv me some taretare sawse on me mcchiken :)

Too small and too bland; the BK Big Fish is far superior.

ive only had one in my life ever and i was drunk so i dont even remember how it tastes

on the very rare occasions i do visit mcdiddles anymore i get a double cheeseburger and a mcchicken, and eat them individually.

For me, it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

>lbs
Hmm, how do you figure? Let's be generous and assume that user is completely sedentary because user is so fat.
user is probably a woman, because most of Veeky Forums is women. That'd put anons tdee at around 4000kcal/day.
How much is 5 mcchicken? 1360 kcal. Considerably less than the tdee of a lean, fit person on average.
While user is obviously nemeing and any non-autist can tell, even if he did eat 5 mcchicken that wouldn't necessarily mean he's a lardass

Autism sandwich

kys newfaggot

that soft steamed bun, that crispy mild fish patty, that sweet cool tartar sauce, and the perfect amount of cheese to tie it all together. Yeah its pretty good

I am honestly surprised they're still available.

Buy fish fillets (crumbed ones in freezer isle)
Pan fry it
Put some tartar sauce on a bun and add half a slice of plastic style cheese.

>doesn't afraid of anything

Huh, haven't heard that one in awhile.

I nearly bought one the other day. Then I saw it was more than three quid.

Bought myself 2 double cheeseburgers instead, and spent what I saved on chewitts for pudding.

In need of an update to help it sell

The only reason people buy this shit is Catholic guilt during Lent.

End of story.

Is it only old people that buy these?

Did you remember to get a dipplewipple doublewotz?

They could make millions with their gravity defying cheese.

It's the only thing my muslim friend can eat at mcdonalds so usually we go to the halal pita place instead

That damage control.
>shit it was a meme
>better pretend that memes are lame and say something edgy.

I'm fairly certain that it's on the menu for lent.
McDonald's is just pandering to very Christian people.

Buy cod from your local seafood wholesaler (skip the fishmarket if you can), some breadcrumbs, flour, and eggs. Cut the fish into patty-sized chunks. Whisk up the eggs. Put everything into bowls. Put flour on the fish. Dip it in the egg wash. Cover it in bread crumbs. Fry the bits. Put them on buns. Enjoy.