Panera Bread

Why is Panera Bread the best american restaurant chain?

It's not. Their new """"healthy"""" menu sucks.

Bring back the Chipotle Chicken Panini, you stupid fucks.

It's not, I don't think so at least. I'd say that's Pizzeria uno if only for how cheap their happy hour is

not a fana da round breads

YUCK YUCK YUCK! god will spite you down for your god awful tastes you fucking worthless sack of shit

They have the Chicken Chipotle Avocado Melt now, which is easily 10x better.

After reading an employee's AMA I wouldn't eat there

why not?

It's pretty bad. Soccer mom tier shit.

panera bread whats that like robert panero

It's good for lunch

Panera is awful. Mediocre sandwiches made by shitty employees at gouging prices.

I'll go every now and again because it's the only place everyone can agree on sometimes, but I'm never happy about giving them my money.

I get the bacon turkey bravo because I kind of like the bread. Or I'll get a toasted asiago bagel.

Grow a spine and don't go if you hate it so much idiot

they got rid their breadbowls so no they suck now

panera bread is mcdonalds for old people

loaded with sodium

shit portions

high prices

nah nigga I'm good

mcdonalds is mcdonalds for old people
panera is for dumpy midwesterners who were blown away with the idea of bread that wasn't wonder bread and think they're being "fancy" by pronouncing "asiago"

are you serious, thats all they are good for.

nigger, nevermind they still have it, fuck you, kill yourself

Am Panera employee
AMA

This, their bread bowls were amazing. Especially their Chili bread bowls. Without it, they're really just an overpriced sandwich and soup shop.

' '

>go to Panera
>order a salad and a bowl of soup
>$17.00

Yeah, Panera is great.

decent for lunch but they seem to have gotten rid of my favorite menu items ;_;

This.

The creamy tomato soup is OK, but it's in absolutely no way the "best" American chain.

>mfw I never actually got a bread bowl because that's like 700 calories of bread, and I haven't been to a Panera in 5 years so I didn't know they made their menu even worse

the serving size for the $6 macaroni and cheese bowl is hilarious, this aint fäviken faggots

no matter which one I go to, there is always a table full of obnoxious Puerto Rican girls trying their hardest to be basic white bitches with bowls of broccoli and cheese soup, and cranberry scones.

You live in the bronx senpai?

florida.

>You want a full sandwich AND a bowl of soup?
That'll be 14 bucks

The one near me tried to give me a Mediterranean veggie sandwhich with bread that was a half inch thick when it's normally like 1.5" thick and said that was their new thing. Has anyone else experienced this?

probably the owner being a cheapass at that location. Mine will run out of baguettes at like 7 PM and then give you sourdough slices instead without telling you beforehand

Old people like Panera? In my experience its top customers are teenage to mid 20s girls who think they're being classy by going to Panera instead of Burger King

I guess it varies. All the ones ive been to are old people, soccer moms and dumbfuck yuppies that only eat at chains

central florida? because ive seen them too.

it's ok but overpriced as fuck for what they give you.

Almost certainly central Florida. I grew up in central florida. South Florida Puerto Rican girls are too chonga, central florida puerto ricans are still the `*~RiiCaN MaMii~*` chonga-lite type but they try to be "classy".

you just described my neighbors, my sister, and her friends.

Fatcuck virgin detected

You're describing not a large portion of real people.

six dollars for a ham sandwich with 2 slices of meat. it's literally made for women

Does your mom know you're gay?