MRE thread? No steve posting allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMxfmQKaGMk
youtube.com/watch?v=hmdLnPGZ0Rc
youtu.be/Znmo1dMXerc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice

What the hell is "energy gel"?

It's like a condensed version of gatorade. Long distance runners sometimes consume them. I dislike it as it coats your mouth and makes it hard to swallow during exercise, but I guess as part of a ration it wouldn't be bad

Steve is what makes it an MRE thread. Anything else is just retarded Youtube doomsday preppers

>Anything else is just retarded Youtube doomsday preppers
That's what the mre community is though. Steve makes it more historical. I love it when he finds old smokes. I've smoked 100 yo cigars myself and what he says about old time tobacco is true. Depends on how it is stored, but it's incredibly smooth.

let's get this out onto a tray

>hell

Don't you fucking swear at me faggot

I love it when he eats 20 year old canned meat and calls it decadent.

Hm, that's rancid

Link to Steve for the uninitiated?

>Stever1989 off MREinfo.com will never seduce you
>he will never take your shirt off and say "no hiss"
>he will never strip you down in a sloppy makeout session
>he will never look at your now naked body and say "let's get you out onto the bed" "Nice!"
>he will never taste your dick for rancidity
>he will never lie in bed with you after smoking hundred year old cigarettes complimenting their smoothness

That isn't true at all though, there are plenty of good channels. It's usually just people who enjoy the novelty of tasting rations, often they're vintage, or from a foreign place, or whatever.

>MRE
>No Steve

Don't be a fucking idiot user.

Nice

Good hiss

youtube.com/watch?v=pMxfmQKaGMk

>"oh god it smells gross"
>takes a bite
>"ugh it tastes really bad"
>takes another bite
>"it's sooo bad...but I kind of like it"
>keeps eating

What is wrong with this man.

How as this guy not died from botulism?

>that is not edible
>takes another bite
YAMEROOOOOOO

>the rancid oils aren't gonna make me sick
>...I don't think
>continues chewing

WHY STEVE WHYYYYYY

He's said in one of his videos that he got sick a lot when he first started doing this but he's kind of built up an immunity to it at this point.

I'm not convinced, I think one day he's gonna disappear off the face of the earth and they're gonna find his body lying on the ground next to a decade old C ration.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmdLnPGZ0Rc
>stares off into middle distance
>This is the best chocolate i've ever had...

sugar water without the water

>hungry as fuck
>watching steve
>want to eat 70 year old leather boot rations

check out that hiss

Steve makes quality content.

Steve is honestly perfect

>the year is 2025
>the north korean war has turned earth into a nuclear wasteland
>a group of savages, wearing remnants of old society, stumble upon a pile of wreckage
>while digging for supplies a glowing hand bursts from the rubble, grabbing a salvager's wrist
>he tries to recoil but cant; the grip is like iron, infallible, decadent
>eventually the hand releases on its own, refuse exploding into the atmosphere as the area is cleared
>when the debris settles the unfortunate survivors gaze up at a man... no, more than a man, rising amid the dust cloud
>he stands eight feet tall, extraordinarily muscular as though he dined on the food of olympus
>the figure gazes over the group and offers a kindly smile, exclaiming "Nice!"
>he walks toward them, leaving preservative radiation with each step; in each of his hand are samples of ancient food, offered to them
>"Smells rancid, but tastes pretty good!"
>terrified they fire upon him with their ancient refurbished guns, but bullets and pellets merely bounce off the man like a shell
>he frowns as his gift is denied but nonetheless remains unfettered
>his mighty hands collect each of their guns, pulling them out of their grip with ease
>"Let's get this out onto a tray," he announces and, in an instant, the guns melt into dozens of tiny food platters
>as the wasteland survivors flee he watches them, drawing a 100 year old cigarette from his ear
>pressing the cigarette into his own radioactive impervious flesh he stares into the distance, taking a drag and pondering Heinz food manufacturing in the 1930s

>ywn sniff Steve's stinky MRE farts
why even live bros?

Is hissing a bad or good thing?

>high altitude

So is this guy like an Ashens wannabe?

youtu.be/Znmo1dMXerc

>ashens wannabe
Take that back
Dude makes videos on his fucking couch
Steve has the whole setup.

MREs always look so damn appetizing in pictures, I don't know what it is

could be either really

Has anyone else noticed that Steves hands have gotten really fucking shaky in his recent videos?

Because of these videos I ended up getting a box as a gift from my brother. They're kind of fun to eat and still taste pretty good.

The packaging on this one looks like Donald Trump sitting at a camp with a black guy.

He got AIDs. RIP in pieces

Why is he so shakey? Is it the toxins?

im pretty excited this Sunday i'm heading to a flea market where i know a guy who sells MRE's for 10 bucks

He's just a very excitable boy.

Sounds like he needs a daddy to put him in place

Parkinsons

beef snack sticks are the worst MRE, next to that is the vanilla pudding

Heck off.

Also, checked.

Fucking perfect. Never say die.

Don't poison yourself, user.

they just gave a shout out to the chili mac ones on the walking dead

is this supposed to be a really good one or a bad one?

Beef chili with macaroni? I had that a few weeks ago and it was pretty good actually.

mac and cheese plus chili

I feel like they might have been givning a shoutout to the mre commuity or something

/thread

if it's a hiss of escaping gas, it's likely putrefaction creating gases which is a VERY bad thing. Some things, however, are packed under pressure, which could mean that escaping gases are the packaging gases, which is a good sign.

If the hiss is an in-gas, of air rushing into the container, it's generally a good sign, because canned food is packed hot most often and as it cools it creates a slight negative pressure relative to atmospheric pressure.

There are exceptions to these generalities.