What are your true thoughts on this?

What are your true thoughts on this?

It will do, and has done, in a pinch but I don't ever crave it.

Looks a bit bland, have to get some brown sauce over that shit

I really hate butter on pancakes

Gross -- just make it at home lazy ass

Breakfast is probably the one thing I really prefer not to eat out, considering how easy it is to cook yourself.

I'd rather make some protein pancakes and an egg scramble then eat McDonald's same versions.

Also

>tfw girlfriends coworker's parents have a farm, so she gives her eggs every week

I used to buy the shitty bulk eggs at Harris Teeter, but these taste much better

As a former McDonald's employee, that was my least favorite thing to cook and assemble.
Also, the only people who actually order that are 65+ seniors. Just get a fucking breakfast sandwich already, its not a diner.

The Big Breakfast scrambled eggs were fucking disgusting.

Look at that shit. It looks like a fucking sham-wow.

The biscuit and hash-brown are pretty good but the rest is meh.

>his McDs deluxe uses biscuits instead of english muffins

Me too. On anything that either doesn't need it, or goes over what the recipe calls for. Fucking eww.

i got bad news for you buddy, your girlfriend's coworkers parents don't have any chickens, she is fucking them behind your back and then feeding you the eggs she lays.

I know you don't want to hear it but do the math and you'll see it's true.

Make sandwich with the hash brown, biscuit, sausage, and eggs. Throw away pancakes.

It looks pretty good right now, I am hungry

>cucked by a cock

Going out for breakfast always struck me as kinda lame. And McDonald's is probably the lamest restaurant you could choose. So it's a conjunction of lameness.

NOPE. Just NOPE.

> be me, 12 years old
> on the way to hockey practice early, around 6AM
> dad brings me to mcdueces drive-thru for breakfast
> order three hashbrowns
> get to practice. working my ass off, getting exhausted
> start feeling queasy
> puke up all the hashbrowns onto the middle of the rink
> regurgitated hashbrown chunks freeze into the ice
> nobody really noticed, looked like a giant frozen hashbrown puke pie on the rink that everyone was skating over though. shit was funny.

I hated that shit for years after that. still crave it from time to time now though, dat greasy goodness.

For me, it's the best fast food breakfast.

Breakfast thread?

I'm having a true healthy american breakfast

I think I prefer jack in the box to mcdonnalds when it comes to breakfast

kys

I like a sausage and egg mcmuffin and a hash brown on occasion, but that breakfast right there looks like shit.

when did they change the english muffin to the biscuit?

McDonald's hash browns make me need to shit immediately after eating them. Good for cleansing the bowel

Fat lazy people food

In Europe you can only get pancakes and sausage. No option for egg and biscuit as well. The syrup you get is golden syrup

Better than starving.

Looks fucking disgusting, all those carbs but then again it's no wonder as that's obviously MERICA-tier shit and we all know Americans are fat useless pieces of shit who should just fucking die allready.

OBSESSED

I get it because it's like $4.50 and filling as fuck.

That's funny. I've only ever eaten this when I was less than 10 years old.

shut up she would never do that though

Why bother. Just get a mcmuffin or mcgriddle you fag.

Or, get the true champion of shitty fast food breakfast: steak, egg, and cheese bagel.

Same. When I was a kid, that was my goto McD's breakfast.

Now I don't even think about ordering it

that's because it's not a big breakfast unless you are a child

they do however come with the greatest take away bag of all time because

I don't remember if it was McDonalds or Burger King but I got sick as fuck eating french toast sticks from one of them when I was like 10, I was covered in hives and shit.

Breakfast
Post-breakfast
Pre-Lunch
Lunch
Post-Lunch

Snack
Snack
Snack

Pre-Dinner
Dinner
Dessert

Pre-Nighttime Snack
Nighttime Snack
Health-Blog
10,000 steps though
Going to bed dreaming of breakfast

Those hashbrowns are god tier, though. If I got a final meal, it'd be steak, eggs, and specifically McDonald's hashbrowns.

I enjoy it every now and then, never get the egg though.
Pancakes shouldnt be as good as they are. They're shit dont get me wrong but even a twig vegan should love eating those things. They're like syrup sponges and melt in your mouth its crazy
usually just make a sausage sammich with the patty and the biscuit

>tasty
>definitely not very healthy
>probably almost a whole day's worth of calories
>cheap
I would rather eat something better for breakfast than that, and definitely would never eat that by my own choice, but if I'm out drunk all night and everyone forces me to go then I'd probably eat like half of that and feel sick.

2/10, greasy, unhealthy, and fattening - would not eat

McDonald's hash browns are factually the best thing they have. It's head and shoulders above anything else they produce.

They should throw away the fries (they're garbage now) and just give you hash browns with every meal.

I get it because it's one of the only vegetarian options on the menu. It's still expensive though. I just get pancakes and a hash brown and it's like 5 bucks

>cucked by a cluck

Fuck off wagecuck, I'll order as many of these as I want