Pleb filters

>They like sweet red wine

>wat is port
The true pleb filter is when someone claims sweet = bad

Just because you've only tasted critter wine doesn't give you grounds for spouting off about shit you know nothing about

>yes I'll have a jack and coke

A pleb pretends not to like something that tastes good because he thinks it will impress other snobs.

A true patrician's taste evolves and matures beyond the more basic considerations of simply "tasting good" and desires a more complex and rich experience. If he cares about the opinions of others at all, he would try to enlighten them instead of shame them.

Say hello to the next Napa Valley.

All glory to the mighty Concord grape!

>they don't activate their almonds

>The true pleb filter is when someone claims sweet = bad

Literally this.

>they have ketchup in their fridge

New York vints some of the highest quality Rieslings outside of Germany/Austria. Concord grapes are like Muscatine grapes. Utterly useless.

>tfw eiswein and trockenberrenuslese are made in the Hudson Valley of New York 70 miles north of NYC

>they eat chicken with bones in it

NY 'ling is the least shitty new world 'ling but that's like saying the Green Zone is the safest part of Baghdad

There is literally no reason EVER to drink 'ling from anywhere but 'sel and 'sace

>he doesn't drink pfaltz or rheingau Riesling

COMMONER
O
M
M
O
N
E
R

>Muscat
>utterly useless
What is Moscato d'Asti

Muscadine and moscato are not related

I like it, and despite your dismissal, there is some depth of flavor in the better stuff.
Enjoy your self-aggrandizing opinions, though.

Use Veeky Forums

>The true pleb filter is when someone claims sweet = bad
FPBP

>I'm going to dismiss a broad array of flavors while touting my own tastes as objectively better to appear elite

... well, what did they match it with?
Also, why do people have to like what you like?
Plenty of great quality port enjoyed by both so called plebs and patricians alike.

Prosecco and Cava are vastly superior to that cheap sugar-swill. Also the lesser known Vhino Verde.

tfw a lot of this thread basically amounts to "Why you gotta be a dick, op? Let them like what they like."

It's more than that though
Op committee the gravest sin by posing as a wine snob whereas a true snob appreciates sweet reds because they are maximally patrician
Op basically did the wine version of trying to be a coffee snob by liking Starbucks