Are there any other fast food chains that serve lunchtime food in the morning? like 6am?

are there any other fast food chains that serve lunchtime food in the morning? like 6am?

you want a cheeseburger at 6am, why?

Coz FREEDOM

Jack in the box does that. I think? It's been a while.

None that are as good as Steak and Shake, but Denny's, Waffle House, and anything at a highway rest stop will

are there any restaurants that do that AND don't consistently take an hour to get your food out regardless of the time of day or level of business?

I though Mcdonalds made that change when they added all day breakfast but I haven't been in a long time
If I'm eating fast food for breakfast I'm in a pretty dire spot, I'd rather go with my creature comforts at a fast food place than chart unknown waters of powdered egg sandwiches.

Carl's Jr
Jack in the Box

Well, when you think about the prep work required, do you really want them to serve you food that has been sitting out for hours and hours?

Burger king/hungry jacks in Australia opens at 6am and serves the full menu. Great for when you're hungover and want a greasy double whopper with cheese

Lucky they do this because their breakfast menu is pretty average

McDonald's really screwed up.
I'd rather have a bag of for me's than pancakes at 6am.

I wasn't aware of that, thanks mang I'll try and remember that tomorrow morning.

Same

Pretty sure Sonic does

last time i had steak n shake i ended up vomiting

IHOP, Denny's, Waffle House etc, those kind of chain diners

W H I T E C A S T L E
H
I
T
E

C
A
S
T
L
E

Nah. Even though certain breakfast items are served all day, they still serve only breakfast before midday. No McChickens before 10:30.

Sonics does. I go there around 7am and grab a delux cheeseburger, mozzarella sticks, and jalepeno poppers.

mother of christ I want a big mac with sausage patties so bad