Tell me Veeky Forums, what is the superior 12oz can shape?

Tell me Veeky Forums, what is the superior 12oz can shape?

I like the tall can better, but the shorter one is better for car cup holders.

Me on the left.

Shorter one has less of the liquid touching the outside of the can, ergo less heat disbursement. Stays colder longer.

So does that mean the airplane size ones with basically equal height and width are the ones that stay cold the longest?

Retard

250ml form factor used in most of Europe and Asia

>you vs the fella she tells you not to worry about

I'd like the taller cans to become the standard, but im sure the chem trail types would claim we're either being cheated out of an 8th of an ounce or that were being brainwashed.

what's this 1893 stuff? new kind of pepsi? we dont get many varities in atlantic canada which sucks cause i love me pepsi

Its a "craft" soda made with "natural ingredients" and "fair trade" sugar.
Its hipster bait especially since most places its like $2 a can, but you can get them in Dollar General for a dollar for two cans.

The regular cola is a pretty good cola
the ginger is just a punch in the mouth of nothing but ginger and im looking into ways of cooking with it cause im sure as hell not drinking it
the black currant is fine, its fruity but doesn't stand out that much
and the citrus is grapefruit flavor and actually pretty good.

The tall skinny cans because they're easier to fit up my ass.

we have those too, it's used for red bull. 12 oz is 355ml.

our ~8 oz cans of regular soda used to look like the one on the left, now they're the one on the right. (left is 236 ml, right is 222 ml)

Girth is what matters more than length tho

they are closer to a ball, which is the shape with least surface area per volume

T H I C C

>Citrus
>Black Currant
I want to try them so bad. Anyone have them at all? I've had the other two. Oddly enough the ginger cola mixes the best with whiskey. I think the original would probably be good with rum although I haven't had the chance to try it, but the taste reminds me of a dark and stormy. and Dark and stormys are amazing.

i like the short fat one

it reminds me of me

This is a really nice size and shape.

I've only started to see them in stores the past couple of weeks, wherever you bought the other two will probably have them at some point.