Are there really people on here who don't drink soda?

Are there really people on here who don't drink soda?

Pop*

Depends...

>Are there really people on here who aren't disgustin?

FTFY

i only ever drink it as a mixer for spirits, not for any real reason other than i find it makes me thirsty which kind of defeats the purpose of drinking

absolutely this

yes

thank you

I used to drink around 2-3 cans of it a day, if not more while snacking. Best comfort food was a bag of chips, beef jerky, and a some soda. I've cut all that stuff out because I realized how bad it was for me.

Soda isn't worth the extra weight.

>anti microbial agents
>phosphoric acid
>dissolves teeth
>liquid diabetes
>BPAs

you couldn't pay me to drink that poison

Do you feel better for it?

>my primary source of nutritional and scientific information is naturalnews.com
You could just say you don't drink soda, but you have to go full fedora and spout fear mongering nonsense instead

>fear mongering nonsense
kek
everything he said is 100% true

sorry that you don't care about what goes into your body

>bpas
>aluminum can
Lmao

I stopped drinking soda well over a year ago. I fell better for doing so. At first it was really fucking tough but now I just don't even and urge to drink one whatsoever.
I did have a Coke recently, though and that shit fucking burned my throat so bad. Made me realize how harsh soda is.

I haven't drank any sugary liquid for the last 4 years. Not even once.

It's pretty easy once you realise how disgusting and unhealthy all of them are. They lost any semblance of taste for me once that realisation dawned on me.

>attacks a strawman
>defends drinking cancer
you deserve everything that is coming to you

>tfw had diabetes since a kid

can't get double diabetes fags eat my shit I drink a litre a day and I love every second

Gay af

Fuck you

Same. I was a huge soda drinker. I quit cold turkey knowing that it was incredibly unhealthy and spent a week laid out on the couch going through caffeine withdrawals. Sucked, but was worth getting it done. That was 11 years ago-ish at this point.

I still crave it. I have one maybe once every two months. I don't like the really sweet ones, but man if I'm having a bad day or I'm feeling down I want a Coke like nobody's business. I'll make allowances for good root beers, especially if they're locally brewed and on tap.

I drink carbonated water to scratch the itch. Way cheaper than Coke, too.

I drink it once a month maybe. Also quit coffee, I drink mostly water, occasionally milk. I started drinking a lot more too last week, and I already notice my skin getting better.

I haven't drank a soda-pop for many years.

I've drastically cut down. Might have 12 or 24 ounces in a month. I am eating healthier and prefer to get my allotted sugar elsewhere.

You've given up on life young. So many simple pleasures given up in the pursuit of sugar. I'm so sorry.

diet pop, actually, so no sugar. but i'm sure there's something that'll get me some day

You, fuck you fag.

I only drink Pepsi Max, maybe a can every month as the burger-joint i go once a month you can get one for free if you go during lunch-time so it feels a waste to drink water instead.

I know artificial-sweeteners arent good for you but my diet overall is pretty healthy and i combat the urge for sugar with carrots so whatever.

replaced soda with iced tea
all the caffeine with none of the drawbacks

I drink Coffee at work all day, then Beer at night.

I don't have time to drink Soda.

I drink soda once in a while. But after that I stop for a long time. Currently enjoying Bleinheim ginger ale. Though I'm from Michigan, I enjoy it more than Vernors since it burns.

water, black coffee and an occasional beer.

Used to drink tons when i was a teenager.

i'll have one every day or so. I mostly drink water (i'll add stuff to it for flavor), coffee, and tea now.

I'm actually just super paranoid of kidney stones :(

I try not to but occasionally I'll have some soda. Growing up I drank a shit load. More than water probably. Mostly stopped drinking so much because I prefer not to drink my calories, but I drink a lot of beer so it all evens out in the end I guess.

No, it's mostly fat fucks pretending they don't to feel superior.

I drink pretty much nothing but water but maybe once or twice a month I'll have a soda if I'm eating out or I just feel like it. Who gives a fuck. I hardly eat anything with lots of sugar in it, a couple cans of soda a month won't kill you.

>be me, drinking 2-3 large gas station fountain mt. dew/dr. peppers.
>replaced with 2-3 cups of coffee
>lost 15 pounds
>have more energy

>stop drinking soda for a week
>lose 8 pounds in what was likely water weight
>I was already medically underweight

I somehow used to drink 12 cans a day years ago. Now I don't drink anything sugary including juice and it's awesome. If I even have a sip of a soda it tastes too sweet to me

Yeah, down 50 pounds since November. I didn't just cut soda, though, fixed my whole diet and went on keto. Vegetarian keto with whey for protein.

Feeling better than I ever have.

I quit over a month ago. Doctor said I was diabetic.
No more soda or carbs. I'm already losing weight. I'm never going back. I don't even miss it anymore.
I do miss monsters though.

i used to drink only cola as a teen, literally nothing else. i stopped doing that a few years ago and now i can't drink any sugar water stuff because it's just way too sweet. since a few years ago i only drink water and coffee

I drink it very rarely these days, I quit drinking it when I was 13 or so and learned to just love water.

Never really enjoyed soda that much, I always feel like it actually makes me thirstier. Sprite Is pretty nice sometimes tho

I don't for health reasons