youtube.com/watch?v=F_6RRtOOCCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Add pickles and spices

youtube.com/watch?v=F_6RRtOOCCk

faggot

Do a line of coke

put it on top of a portobello mushroom instead of using bread

Get it drunk.

My mouth is genuinely watering just looking at that. What is wrong with a dish with just a few simple ingredients. I am a huge tunameltfag though.

theres nothing really wrong with it, its just that i've had so many tuna melts over the years and they were all exactly the same I want to try something different

*if you can stomach american cheese and aren't already using these components* a diner near my old apt's tuna melts were on rye with american cheese and tomato slices. still simple but comfy af.

>cheese and fish

Disgusting. Have you ever seen cheese in the sea? No, you haven't. Stop.

Well you can change up your tuna recepie. Use spicy mustard instead of mayo, squeeze some lime, or orange in the salad, add diced pickles or banana peppers.
You ever try different breads? Marble Rye and Sourdough are god tier for tuna melts.

It's only good on tuna salad, because that's already been mixed with mayo. Though I can occasionally go for a shrimp parm hero, but I think that's fucked up.

Warm cheese and moist fish is catfood.

>I DUN LIGGGEEE IT
Okay.

take the tuna and mix with some rice wine vinegar add sriracha, some relish, mayo, pepper, soy sauce, and garlic or onion powder. Toast the bread ( in the toaster or pan fry with butter) Add tuna to bread and slap some cheese on that bad boy. Garlic cheddar cheese. add capers or red onions and eat that shit

yes to all that also some red onions

Pickles in tuna is something everything needs to do. Once I had it the first time I was hooked forever.

I prefer relish but my parents used to make it with pickles and it was decent. Sometimes I'll just add some pickle brine to the mix instead of pickles, gives the flavor but not the crunch
also a friend of mine used to put shredded carrots in his

I've never seen cheese in the air but I eat birds.

You ever seen lemon or pepper grow in the sea either? Or tartar sauce? Guess that means those can't go on fish either you stupid fuck. You god damned idiot. I bet you thought you were SO smart coming up with that, didn't you? What a fucking dumbass, what a stupid dumbfuck moron, holy shit.

Jesus, you're angry, did a tuna fish rape your mom or something?

No, I don't consume plastics.

eat it while trying to cross a busy highway

Put some havarti and jalapenos on it. Trust me it works really well.

Make a deconstructed tuna melt
>a quenelle of seasoned tuna
>a dollop of mayo on top
>4 fresh toasted crostini's with each one having it's own cheese

disgusting

use chilli mayo?

Tuna Salad
>tuna
>mayo
>relish
>mustard
>salt+pepper
>some kind of pepper minced (I prefer jalapeƱo or bell)
Cheese
Tomato Slice (appx. 3mm thick)

dank meme freindo

Encourage it to take up a new hobby: being engrossed in a new fun activity can add all kinds of excitement to your life

thanks for the (You) desu

Mix the tuna and mayo with green onions, relish or diced pickles and/or about half a spoonful of pickle juice, a bit of lemon juice, and some salt and black pepper

Or really just experiment, it's hard to fuck up tuna salad, just add whatever you think would go good into the tuna mixture and give it a shot

Listen here you little fuck, I don't even eat tuna melts but if your fuckin underage bitch ass hasn't doesn't regard tuna melts as a traditional American dish you should kill yourself at the very first opportunity.

It's easy
>tuna
>green onions (chopped, obviously)
>cranberries (also chopped)
>olive oil
>balsamic vinaigrette
>mix together
Done

oregano, trust me.

Capers.

try eating something else for a while and then try again

A slice of Provolone, and a layer of Mayo on the toast,

Add cut up egg, finely chopped cucumber, carrots, and celery. celery salt, sweet pickle relish, a small amount of brown mustard, and shredded cheddar cheese to the tuna salad,
Toast the bread, put tuna salad on the bread, add a slice of Provolone or Swiss.

in my language this read as "I will have sex with it under the covers", "okay".

>fish in a sandwich

that guys voice makes me want to fucking punch him in the face

I don't think so..

you giv'em the ol' shaka shaka, an' the ol' tappa tappa? :^)

Bad fucking advice all around.
Coke is a shitty drugs.
Stimulants and eating don't go hand in hand, you'd enjoy the meal less than if you were sober.

no that's how you get ketchup out of the jar

Mix some worcestershire sauce in with the tuna f.am.

Instead of sandwich bread use a good bagel. I like it on garlic.

Ketchup

I really fucking want a tuna melt but I have none of the ingredients besides bread and cheese... and my grill hasn't worked in like 2 years.

>fried chicken
Disgusting. Have you ever seen a frier in a chicken coop? No, you haven't. Stop.

Get creative with the tuna salad. I just made tuna melts tonight, and I mixed in dijon, diced pickles, worcestershire, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and a little habanero sauce. Might sound overloaded but it was delicious.

You can also mix up the cheese and bread you use, obviously.

Two words, salmon skin.

Your face makes me want to punch you in the face

>hamburger

Disgusting, have you ever seen a cow in between two sesame seed buns? No, you haven't. Stop.

>pasta
Disgusting. Have you ever seen a pot of boiling water in a wheat field? No you haven't. Stop.

Slapchop