What do you co/ck/s think about pineapple on pizza

what do you co/ck/s think about pineapple on pizza

Tried it once. Too watery for pizza in my opinion.

It's a good idea in concept but anyone whose tried it will say that it needs the ham on it to complete the taste, otherwise it's just an overly sweet pizza and that's weird.

Not my thing, and I think it's heretical, but if they pay me for it I'm all in.

Really great with BBQ sauce and chicken.

It's pretty good.

I don't care for it but my favorite topping is anchovies so I understand the plight of having a topping you love be universally despised to the point where you can never ever order it with friends, so I don't sperg about it.

I'm always willing to have a slice to see if my opinion has changed but I don't think it's very good. And it's disgusting cold.

Anchovy pizza lover here.

It's an abomination, especially when mixed with bbq sauce.

Anchovy-lover here. It doesn't really bother me that I usually can't order anchovy pizza because I think it tastes way better if you put the anchovies on after the pie's been baked.

It is objectively for meme-loving neo-flyover faggot's

It ruins the cheese

>faggot's
opinion discarded, get fucked

Aw, baby neo-flyover is madmad!

people who rag on pineapple on pizza are usually just pretentious people who insult it excessively.

pineapple has a strong flavour and is good for a pizza that has strong flavours.

only a fucking idiot puts pineapple on something like a spinach pizza then bitches that it feels "wrong"; it goes with strong salty meats.

what the fuck is a new-flyover you memeing fuckbundle?
Your kiddy palette not able to handle it?

>eating pizza for the cheese

>not going extra sauce + light cheese

>Le pineapple on pizza argument meme

Facebook tier meme page trash.

Sage

Honestly I like it.

You are a neo-flyover, babbyboy, now get out and let the real men talk.

Only really good with pepperoni or chicken, ham and pineapple is a meme

pineapple's actually great on meat lover pizzas, it offsets the 500mg sodium/slice beautifully

i'm from 'straya so ham & pineapple is the "basic" pizza. supreme if you want everything and meat lovers if you're a sickcunt.

no-one buys vegetarian/vegan/glutenfree pizzas because that makes you a softcunt

3rd topping on my favorite pizza

>green olives x2
>pepperoni x2
>pineapple

you can't put 2x of pineapple otherwise the pizza will get soggy

don't like it, but have no problems if you do.

>pineapple on pizza
We've already had this discussion.

as a flyover I can assure you it disgusts me and I will never eat a pineapple on pizza

absolutamente asqueroso

I used to invite my mom out to pizza and she would ask that half the pizza be covered in anchovies. I never liked it too much because its taste is just so strong for me that I stop tasting all the other things on the pizza.
It still seems to make more sense than pineapple though. And I live in a certain country where pizza with meat isn't very kosher, so I've never had pepperoni pizza.