What are your thoughts on mechanically separated meat products?

What are your thoughts on mechanically separated meat products?

Is it possible to make cookingkino with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQe9hnkCDTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They'll never be fancy, but their bad reputation is not deserved. You can cook lots of good things with spam, and deviled ham on crackers or bagels with cream cheese is GOAT.

Spam is great

>Sliced and cooked on a pan ,Served with rice and soy sauce
>Thrown into kimchi- jjiage
>Cubed and thrown into fried rice

>kino
kys

youtube.com/watch?v=PQe9hnkCDTQ

Spam is fucking delicious. I know it looks absolutely disgusting but I'll be damned if that isn't some of the best tasting 'meat' I have ever tried. It goes absolutely great with my eggs

What's the verdict on Vienna Sausage?

Spam tastes like fucking cat food.

I used to deep fry spam and bologna for sandwiches
you can make some sandwichkino if you're skilled enough

how do you know what cat food tastes like

Every one of my American friends always tells me about "spam" and how good it is. Tried some the other day and spat it out. It's trash. Gave my other friend the benefit of the doubt and tried it again cooked with eggs and again with rice. Shit.

If this is what "food" is in your country then no wonder why your entire population is fat and stupid. They ought to start grinding up fat humans and and canning them like the Chinese are doing in Africa.

Damn got to try me some cat food. Got any good recommendations?

Cat food tastes pretty salty, don't know if the high end brands taste different tho

I used to eat spam all the time in college.
Slice them to about half an inch thick and pan fry until the outside is nice and crispy
Spread ssamjang on top of the spam and eat with rice.
If you don't have ssamjang, sriracha will do

6/10 for price

(you)

I don't care for spam but I love this shit. I used to crack one open and dip fuego takis straight into the can pretty regularly.

Boss as hell my man.

>crack one open and dip fuego takis straight into the can
You may have just reduced my life span by a few years now that I have this idea in my head.

Spam is amazing. If you eat it sandwich style like pictured on the can it's amazing.

It's great to dice and add to dishes like macaroni or pasta.

Teriyaki spam is top tier and great for musubi.

It's an easy standalone snack.

You don't even have to cook it if you won't want and it goes great as a cold lunchmeat.

Just don't eat it too much or you die.

>spam
>pineapple
>swiss cheese
Top-tier sandwich

y he mad tho

he med cuz inferior tastebud cannot enjoy processed pork in a can