Canadians

You call throwing some gravy on fries a national delicacy?

Obsessed Anglo is obsessed

Explain this, America.

If it weren't for Québec the rest of Canada wouldn't have any culinary heritage.

Who called it a delicacy?

No one.

Its junk fast food and it happens to be pretty damned tasty.

>national
yes
>delicacy
no

if Quebec didn't try to force their shit Franco language on the rest of us we'd have considerably more awesome food products available to us but it's too expensive or bothersome for companies to have dual language labels.
Thanks a fucking lot, we could have Trader Joes and shit here.

You're up, England.

>Australian cuisine

Do Americans really eat this?

Not really. We call it : tres ordinaire

no

poutine is a meme for drunk college students

>place of origin: United Kingdom

Yes

[spoiler] Désolé [/spoiler]

Sometimes simplicity is all it takes

>étant trop stupide de parler plus qu'une langue

I trust food products from china more then the US these days anyway

Ooh dat thicc

*than

Fucking autocorrect

>Deep Dish Giordano
>"Brothers Efren and Joseph Boglio were born in a small town near Turin, Italy, where their mother had been known for the quality of her recipes.
>"after experimenting over several months developed the stuffed pizza.[2] In 1974, they founded Giordano's."
>implying this is an american creation

cheese fries with gravy was eaten in the united states for decades before canada ever heard of it. We just don't find ourselves so desperate for a food invention that we would actually give it a name

its just cheese fries with gravy. Go to any diner in new york, ask for cheese fries, it comes with gravy

Nanaimo bars, potatoes, shreeded wheat and smoked fish are far more Canadian than fucking Frogfries

Go on and tell us how American "Cajun" food is kek

In modern times, Quebecois are far more Canadian than most other so-called "Canadians".

This thread smells like too many people from Ontario, and everyone knows that Ontario is just a Canada-themed USA, rather than actual Canada.

fuck you cunt

>an "aussie"
>being baited by obvious bait
>actually getting mad
Kiwi detected

That's not fairy bread

White gravy is better with fries

>gravy
>argentina
>white

>he's never had poutine

I like mixing up the recipe a bit. Try this sometime; you'll like it!

For your [Canadian] viewing pleasure.

Those fries are RAW!!!!!!!!!

>forcing companies to have bilingual labels
Fuck your pamplenousses, most frenchies speak English anyways (I went to French immersion school) there is literally no reason to enforce such billshit and stifle commerce in Canada
Go fuck yourself

i dont get how neither party cant just learn more of each other's languages. it only takes under 6months of living somewhere to pick it up unless you literally dont have a brain between your ears. just sayin'. Even asian languages only take 6-12months of drinking in bars to pick up.

I speak English and French but I can still recognize how counterproductive it is to require product labels in this country to have both languages. Outsider companies don't want to deal with this and we are left with less of a selection because of muh heritage.

>Its origins can be traced to
>doesn't end in "war rationing"
how bout that

French people all learn english unless they're from buttfuck nowhere, in which case you can't blame them. Quebec anglophones are very reticent to learn french because they feel surrounded/they don't have to.

Quebec is a funny place. Quebec's french nationalism is mainly fueled by the feeling that we're a minority in a huge anglo continent. Quebec's english nationalism is fueled by the feeling that they're a small minority in a huge french province.

to be fair, Quebec girls are the cutest so keep 'em comin. I just don't get why you guys wait until midnight to GO to the bar.

Pregaming. Also because we know our bars don't close at 1:00 AM

because the dep stops selling booze at 11

i'm an Aussie in BC so we just start drinking at midday and keep going until we black out.

Canada has enough shitposters as is. Get out.

lies you shoot dope/fents till you OD in the street

fuck off thats good

Tell me 'Merica, how would you like your testies? Juicy or well salted?

GO BACK CUNT. WHISTLER IS FULL

Curds, man. The curds are important.

donair > poutine
Frenchies can fuck off

Put some gravy on it and that's right tasty.

HSP > Poutine

Whistler's full of brits, germans and irish these days, with Indian and Chinese tourists. The only aussies that still go there are college kids on summer vacation that want to do cheap drugs.

>delicacy
Who ever called it a delicacy?

Everything is better than poutine because poutine is slop you eat after a night of drinking or before drinking to soak up the liq