Do you buy bottled water?

do you buy bottled water?

Unless you're a retard or live somewhere with shitty tap water you shouldn't buy bottled water

*tips*

Yes. The eggy popcorn flavor of my well water makes it undrinkable alone, and the amount of iron silt leaves my mouth and throat feeling dryer than before I drink it.

Do I look like an idiot?
In my part of the world, 2x50 cl water cost the same of a bottle of wine.

Yes. Sometimes I'm out doing stuff and I'm thirsty. Obviously I do not carry around a bottle "just in case" like a sperg.

Not everyone appreciates the disgusting taste of soda or shit-tier bottled iced tea or whatever else trashpeople drink. There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to drink water, but that doesn't stop tendies-eating manchildren from pretending otherwise.

>buzzword insults
Great arguments

Yes. I drink tapwater at home, but I don't trust any of the taps at work.

I live in Memphis, and the water aquifer here is 10/10 bottled water tier.
So no.

I can slurp some tap water after I'm done brushing my teeth but if I pour some in a cup and let it sit on my desk it tastes nasty as fuck

I prefer to bottle my own water, thank you very much...

tap water has a thickness that i don't really like. i don't like the idea of drinking fluoride either. you need a good tap. i do drink both bottled and tap.

pic related is a great beverage, even though it's just water. my favorite bottled water.

>he bottles his own water

Sometimes I'll get a 5lt jug for a "treat", but tap water is great here so I rarely bother.

For coffee my dad and I both use/d bottled water because it fucks up the coffee maker, I did the same thing at work too. I drink coffee and tea from time to time. At home I usually only drink bottled water and when I don't I usually use lots of bagged ice and then the water from the tap. Back in PA at my parents house in a small rural town they had amazing water but after the fracking people came in I started to notice I would often get stomach pains after jerking off during the hot summer nights and drinking about a gallon of our fresh mountain water... Who know's I wish the state and corporations didn't fuck over everyone and dump shit in the water.

>There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to drink water, but that doesn't stop tendies-eating manchildren from pretending otherwise.
Nobody ever said not to drink water, you fucking turbo-nerd. On the contrary, fags like you who pop themselves into soda threads that feel the need to brag about how you drink >ONLY WATER ALL DAY ERRY DAY need to contain your massive autism.
>inb4 HURR FATTY LUL
6' 0", 145, and I drink a wide variety of liquids (>inb4 SEMEN LUL) including Kirkland water. 40 pack for $2.99. I go every week to pick up two or three.

>6'0''
>145
you got a tape worm my guy

At home I just drink tap water. When I'm not at home I will sometimes buy bottled water.

I go outside and drink water from the hose.

Tap water where I live is fucking amazing, it's better than some of the tap water at the grocery store

This

Once every couple weeks for a new bottle at work. My coworkers gave me endless amounts of shit for having a reusable water bottle; so I quite bringing it and just keep a cheap water bottle on hand now.

I know it sounds stupid, but they would constantly bring up the fact that I was using a water bottle that wasn't one you get at the store and would bother me all the time about it. Since I just use a "regular" water bottle they don't talk about it any more. It's fucking stupid.

I live in Scotland where the tap water is really good, so no.

However when i visit my mate in Birmingham I buy it there because their tap water is horrid

Filtered water only
>mfw

Yes. But I burn the plastic bottles in my back yard myself so it's less wasteful and not bad for the environment.

I'm in Detroit so the water quality is garbage. So I'll drink bottled water.

Don't even really trust filtered tap water after the whole shit going down in Flint.

I buy it for the bottle.
I'll drink the water as well, but it doesn't taste any different from tapwater here.

Why are you so mad? I've never posted in a soda thread, I'm only pointing out the strange logic of people who go YOU SHOULD NEVER PAY FOR WATER while spending the exact same thing on water that's been contaminated with HFCS and brominated vegetable oil.

Yes cause my block's pipes are fucked up and it tastes like cock

I drink 2-3 smart waters a day at work

Staying hydrated is important and it's really fucking hot here.

Have you tried a water filter?

I drink botteled water at home because tap water doesn't sparkle.

Slightly worried about xeno-estrogens in the plastic bottles, hough.

yup. I drink it everywhere. Toronto tap water has chemicals that make the population more complacent.

It's not working

I do. Nice little treat for me, drink the water then eat the bottle

no. my city is famous for its delicious tap water.

>bottled water
Just get the loose stuff.

I drink filtered tap water but treat it with Grander revitalising penergizer full of information water to return the molecules to an ordered state, thus making a softer vitalic beverage.

Reverse osmosis filter on my tap.

Drink 1L Nalgene 3 times a day.

the tap water here isn't awful but half the sinks in my flat aren't safe to drink from so it makes me wonder just how safe any of the water actually is

No. I have a glacial fed aquifer under my property. Fresh well water is best water. No heavy sediment, no odor or taste, just bliss.

Oddly enough the Culinary Institute of America bottles this water and sells it to tourists, they're half a mile down the road from my house.

How to upgrade tap water crossthread

I keep a case in my car.

>be me in Flint