The most inclusive sandwich: The LGBTQIA

Lettuce, Gruyere, Bacon, Tomato, Queso Blanco(fried in thin strips), on Italian bread with Aioli.

My super liberal daughter just got her degree in human sexuality and I'm trying to come up with a relevant sandwich to serve at the party we're throwing for her.

What do you all think?
(Picture isn't the end product)

that's a pretty gay sandwich

i'd probably have one though

>super liberal
>not vegan

You should serve unseasoned chickpeas

My daughter's gay, not a faggot.

well then it's gotta be a roast beef sandwich, wtf are you doing

We did that for her coming out party with oysters.

Well then hummus and seaweed

well, how does it taste

fish tacos and salty milk with a side of pennies

That's pretty creative, user. Honestly. Sorry about your daughter's mentall illness.

>My super liberal daughter just got her degree in human sexuality
Congratulations, now she can ask you if you would like fries with that.

>trying to come up with a sandwich relevant to a human sexuality degree
it appears that you're the faggot.

>degree in human sexuality

UNDERRATED

Alsi OP you stupid faggot. Stop perpetuating this feminist/choose your own gender/Tumblr memes. YOU'RE REVERSING EVOLUTION

Exactly. Even if there are 91 genders (and counting) 88 of them would die out over time. (Lesbians get a pass because they can still get raped and impregnated.)

I think that this outburst of new genders is just an evolutionary thing that prevents us humans from overpopulation. So it's a good thing.

So, what does that qualify her for, being a highly trained prostitute?

>This whole thread

OP, instead of a second cheese for the Q, add in some quokka meat. They are surprisingly delicious.

Don't forget the dog semen for the second 'B'. Just ask her and she'll tell you that bestiality is best.

feminists, trannies and liberals are always vegan and very annoying. They wouldn't eat this.

Should have added pepperoni

I was thinking of changing the g to Guacamole.

why a sandwich, why not taco

a taco is a sandwich

She thinks I can't fit a dad joke into a sandwich. That's why we aren't having cake.

You should serve traditional African unseasoned mud cookies
Everyone knows that white people can't cook

>Degree in human sexuality
Why are celebrating her impending permanent unemployment?

You're forgetting that many are fat, and consider eating fast food and smashing scales to be fighting oppression .

>Haiti
>Africa
Cretin.

>bacon
>inclusive

*explodes*

Is your daughter in London?

And serve fish tacos, it's the only way

Nope.

Wouldn't the most inclusive sandwich be vegan so nearly everyone could eat it?

We're only including people.

Not kosher.

>encouraging mental illness

You are a failure of a parent.

YUK YUK YUK

>reminder that pence went through conversion therapy

Hi OP thanks for sending your daughter through the propaganda machine.

Its OK. Evolution will just evolve her to reproduce with another girl. What's the problem user?

>evolutionary
>stop reproduction
Pick one. Evolution would imply that we should evolve to withstand larger populations or that the large populations would evolve to need less air/food/water.

I second this.

>reminder that the entire "Pence wants to throw homosexuals into concentration camps" meme is solely based on Pence speaking out against a bill that would fund homosexual groups that supported bug-chasers who were trying to spread HIV

Kill yourself.

Transsexuality does not harm human evolution.

>thinking bug-chasers are real and a statically significant risk
Wew lad

>dying of AIDS related sickness in a few weeks and being completely unaware

later, fag

You're about as likely to meet a bug chaser as you are a school shooter. The chances are statistically insignificant but people are still scared of it.

Wow, how progressive! You should be super proud of your daughter, and yourself! I can't wait for her to put her human sexuality degree to use finding a job on a street corner in Taiwan! I bet she'll be a great worker! Even better, no grandkids for you! I love it when parents don't interact with their kids, it always leads to open-mindedness and a love for diversity! Good on you for helping to destroy the patriarchy :D ! In the older days she would just be disowned, but not you! You're too caring and loving and smart and brave for that! I can't wait for you to be sixty and have no legacy but another blue-haired obese dyke of a daughter and your old smelly couch! You contributed greatly to the world! Feel proud of yourself! I hope you accomplished your dreams!

i think its never too late for an abortion, ask ivan the terrible.

>degree in human sexuality
Let me teach her how to get her masters.