/COFFEE/

Make /COFFEE/ Threads Great Again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8vnvk_w02k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Expresso is shit tier caffeine goop hipsters drink because they are euroboos

who /HomeEspresso/ here?

Shitty pic, and I don't give a shit about latte art other than not making the foam turn into a big goop on the top. Got a Breville 870XL a few months ago after years of considering one. Fucking love it.

Espresso is definitely a love it or hate it sort of thing. Definitely some merit to it tho. I still fuckin love straight up coffee too.

4 shoots of espresso over ice ww@?

>expresso
God damnit.

Can you still get away with getting a ghetto latte by asking for 3 espresso shots in a venti cup and then just filling the rest with half and half from the self-serve bar?

Your flyover is showing

whats it called if i like to brew some coffee and actually just fucking drink it?

i.e. how the fuck would i ask for a black coffee in spain or some hipster place?

o no!

I get a double espresso macchiato wet when I have to go to shitbucks closest thing to a cortado. I always ask and they think I'm making up a cortado.

Reminds me of that Kevin Hart bit.

I drink Nespresso coffee (Ristretto capsule usually) but I fill up a 180ml mug with it. What's the name for that type of coffee?

will the 'baristas' at starbucks laugh at me for pronouncing cafe creme correctly or incorrectly?

caffe americano, you have it on the image

here's how I take my coffee
youtube.com/watch?v=l8vnvk_w02k

Wait... Starbucks don't know what cortado is? That's the only way I make it at home. Wtf

>work in cafe
>people order a macchiato
>make them a macchiato
>they complain that its not like the caramel syrup shit they get at starbucks

>damnit
For fuck's sake.

>fuck's
w u w
w
u
w

Alright, should I buy a French press? They're cheap and I don't have any coffee making apparatuses right now.

Thoughts?

Is this little nigger worth the money or should I save up even more?

Go for it. They're cheap and relatively foolproof. I enjoy french press coffee more than drip coffee from a machine-- except for the convenience of having a timer set to make it. Worst case scenario you'll hate it and be out $20 friendo.