I made some homemade pizza from scratch. Thoughts?

I made some homemade pizza from scratch. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagocrusader.com/walgreens-slices-reggios-pizza-out-of-its-stores/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I haven't eaten Elios in 20+ years.

Does it still suck?

This is homemade from scratch

If you didn't raise the cow that gave you the milk for the cheese and grow and mill the wheat for the dough yourself, you didn't really make it from scratch fag

There's a fork on the plate but a bite mark in the pizza

If you wish to make a 'za from scratch you must first invent the 'verse.

Hey probably used the fork to fish out the pizza from the toaster oevven.

On a slighty related question, why are spatulas costing over $10?

I've tried every different frozen pizza there is out there and I can't find one that tastes as good as the high school pizza I had in the 90's.

K Malcolm

If you didn't create evolution to form the cow and seeds its not from scratch either fag

Go fuck yourself

Ever since the bullshit donuts thread got 200+ replies, these copycat assholes are going to keep doing this shit. What a waste of time.

Have you tried Reggio's and Home Run Inn? I'll pick those over half of actual restaurant pizzas

Is there any part of this that you didn't fuck up? It's on a shit plate, there's cheese over the crust, the seasoning is uneven and gay, the sauce is clearly fucking canned, and the whole thing is square.

You should be fucking ashamed.

No, it's not.

Sorry

find a flaw

I used to like Reggio's until I found out its a black-owned Chicago business, and when Walgreen's stores stopped selling their product due to poor sales, they played the race card and accused them of discrimination like a bunch of fucking asshole crybabies. So fucking typical. I will never again buy their products, and you shouldn't either.

You're homemade from scratch. Look what happened to you.

What?

Huh?

>when Walgreen's stores stopped selling their product due to poor sales, they played the race card and accused them of discrimination

lolwut?

This cannot be true.

paper plate

Dude c'mon.

Oh its true, I cant even make this shit up.
chicagocrusader.com/walgreens-slices-reggios-pizza-out-of-its-stores/
Their shitty pizza had a very low demand, so Walgreen's decided to quit stocking it, and of course this resulted in a major chimpout.
Of course it doesn't matter if the product is actually GOOD, but its made by such a diverse workforce! Its so "respected" and "well-liked" they had to call in the Rainbow PUSH coalition to scream RACISM!!

NAACP Chicago South Side Chapter President Attorney Rose Joshua said, “Underperformance and the questionable test of consumer demand is Walgreens’ rhetoric utilized to undermine African American businesses especially Reggio’s Pizza.”

Fucking cringed so hard its now my purpose in life is to bad-mouth this shitty company.

>African American family business enterprise

Wow, these people seem pretty racist to me. Why would anyone buy a pizza from racists like this?

>the questionable test of consumer demand

This is stupidity of an order yet unexplored.

Looks greasy as fuck and cheese resembles Kraft shit.

8/10 in America, just because it's missing pepperoni and more toxic sludge.

1/10 in Europe.

Is this you?
Why are you so obsessed with America?