Shitty trends that need to die

i can't think of any place i'd rather eat or drink less than a cafe full of dirty gross stinky cats

Do you get to pick out the one you want to eat

>shitty trends that need to die
Veeky Forums

Build your own sub/burrtio/burger fast casual places. I do not want to pay $10 or more to play 20fuckingquestions and end up with what amounts to fast food, but with a few more recognizable ingredients. Fuck that noise.

Don't go to places you don't want to

I don't. I go to places where I don't have to answer a bunch of questions. "Number one, spicy," is really all I should have to say to obtain something delicious.

underrated post

Those Instagram "milkshake" abominations that every hip restaurant offers

>Mason jar filled with chocolate syrup and sprinkles
>Let's pour some syrup all over the outside of the jar so everything in a 10 foot radius gets sticky
>Stack a bunch of random candy and desserts on top

Every time I open Twitter or FaceJew there's some fat single mom from high school posting these from Tasty and similar accounts
>TOP 10 E X T R E M E MILKSHAKES WE WANT TO TRY!!!

Who could consume even a third of this without vomiting from the sugar content? They exist solely for thots to post pictures of then take one sip of.

>complaining about things you never have to experience unless you choose to do so

I'm saying it's a shitty trend. It used to be you ordered something from the menu and that's what you got. Now there's a proliferation of places where you have to stand facing an array of different possible ingredients and direct the retard putting your food together as to which specific items you want in yours. And that annoys me, because I don't want to make decisions when I'm hungry. I don't want the option of fucking it up by adding or omitting a particular ingredient. If you supposedly make a good burger/sub/burrito than make one for me instead of having me tell you how to make it. I have no idea what the best combinations in your shitty fast casual place are. You work there, so you tell me.

>fastfood babbies: NUMBER MY FOOD FOR EAZYORDERING REEEEEE

Where is this a trend? Never heard of this. It is probably some wacky japanese thing like tsundere cafes.

I could do without strange platings

>full english on a shovel... on a plate

Well at the very least it's not American, we have laws about animals in restaurants

Seems like a recipe to get toxoplasmosis to have all that cat shit everywhere

Where is the bacon? The eggs look horrible aswell, I bet they don't have any flavour to them.

Only at their location in China.

this and when people post pics of soups overflowing making a huge mess

eating with kot :3

Seriously, why the fuck would anyone want sticky shit all over the outside? These people are not well.

Is-is the handle cut off right after the picture ends or is there whole shovels all over the restaraunt, in the way of the servers and patrons?

I don't think indoor cats have toxoplasmosis problems

Children

I've never seen these outside of Veeky Forums. I'm convinced they don't actually exist

it's a thing in the usa

fucking vile

>if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit

Food trucks and Winter Season restaurant deals.

First with food trucks. Spending 10 dollars on a smaller portioned meal with safe options that I could get for 6 dollars at the University Cafeteria and no one thinking to do something different close to work is a middle finger. And they will love to gouge you when they are at the car/boat show for those too poor to not buy a VIP.

And I just learned this year that our city little offer for restaurant deals is a complete rip off that takes advantage of the naive and inexperienced restaurant goers who thinks 30 dollars for a special is less expensive than than the regular set menu and every guest has to order it

This looks like it would be pretty fun to smash with a tent mallet like gallagher and hopefully sever someone's artery with in addition to making the worst mess ever

Someone pitched this idea on an episode of Shark Tank. In her case they weren't allowed to actually cook/assemble food at the cafe, but they could serve drinks and pre-packaged foods.

I think that was the same thing in Japan. Saw a couple of google map pics where they only served .

So it isn't off the mark, it is more like your personal living room where you have some beverages and snacks.

So then go to the places that have numbered food, idiot. I would fucking welcome a cat cafe in my town.

(You)