Best way to upgrade tap water?

Best way to upgrade tap water?

>pic mint

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/gp/product/B01M6YQKN4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.de/Trinkflasche-Wasserflasche-Borosilikat-Glasflasche-Edelstahlfilter/dp/B01N30DSJI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489262011&sr=8-1&keywords=Reeho
amazon.co.uk/MIU-Borosilicate-ECO-Friendly-Capacity-Infuser/dp/B01BBQ01PU/ref=sr_1_3?s=sports&ie=UTF8&qid=1489348738&sr=1-3&keywords=miu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

asparagus

Cucumber is p good. Makes it taste really fresh

cucumber
mint
basil
tea
lemon
lime
asparagus

fucking americans needing motivation to drink fucking water

I am from Germany. Tap water gets boring really fast.

basil
tea
asparagus

Have you tried this? What kind of tea

What kind of bottle is that?

Oh my God you Germans can't just enjoy plain water. Every time I had to ask for it with "no gas". I mean, I like carbonated water very much but having to ACTIVELY look for regular water was kind of weird

Heat your water until about 90ÂșC then add crushed, roasted coffee beans to it and steep for 4 minutes.

a neat one I found on Amazon. Can recommend it, had a Nalgene plastic bottle before

amazon.de/gp/product/B01M6YQKN4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bigger version without filter

amazon.de/Trinkflasche-Wasserflasche-Borosilikat-Glasflasche-Edelstahlfilter/dp/B01N30DSJI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489262011&sr=8-1&keywords=Reeho

I keep big thick glass mugs in the freezer.

I keep my big glass water pitcher in the fridge.

That's all it takes for me. Clean fresh very cold water.

It probably helps that I live in Missouri and our tapwater might as well be spring water.

The glass helps, I can take the difference in water that has sat in plastic for a while.

A little bit of strawberry syrup to give it some flavour. Plain tap water reminds me too much of medicine.

Thanks homie

best thing is. it has a built in steel filter, so you can add anything to your water without drinking it

Also thankful for good info, God bless.

you know the Germans love their gas

People in ancient times got bored of water.

Getting bored of water is part of the human experience. It's why alcohol exists.

coffee

yeah because drinking tea is a new concept

>alcohol exists because people got bored of water
Failed your history class, didn't you?

a water filter.

hot sauce

I too love sriracha flavoured water.

Why do Americans love sriracha so much?

obligatory

It wasn't boredom, it was disease. Alcohol was potable without boiling and less likely to give people the shits. In early America even kids were given hard cider because they didn't trust the water.

only 1% alcohol by volume, just enough to be free of parasites

nani

apple and cinnamon

It was both reasons.

It's not like taste is a modern concept.
People in the ancient world had taste and ate and drank for more than just to survive (when they weren't dying of starvation/thirst).

Having taste meant you survived because it usually meant you drank alcohol. The two go hand in hand
People without taste drank stagnant water and died. Beverages are in your fucking DNA.

>drinking fluoride

Ginger. Putting ginger slices in water and leave it in the fridge makes it taste very refreshing. It's also really healthy since it cleans up your system.

Slices of oranges
Wedhe of lemon
Icecubes
Carbonic acid

How about fruit vinegar?
It is good for your health.

carbonation

>How about fruit vinegar?
hm sounds good, have to try it

Cold-brew hibiscus tea

I know it might be tea at this point, but yesterday I had ginger with Korean dates? That's what it was called, I don't know the actual name, but they're red and spiny. Served hot. The dates sweetness and kinda weird flavor offsets the sharpness of the ginger. It was pretty good.

Is mintstuff actually soluble in cold water?

Fill my dogs water bowl 2bh

This is patently false and a rumour.

>a rumour
Are you fucking retarded?
Why do you think wild yeast produce ethanol to begin with?
Because it fucks up their competition and they get to enjoy that piece of rotting fruit for themselves.

filter it.

Lime juice and chia seeds

bong here, using this one.

amazon.co.uk/MIU-Borosilicate-ECO-Friendly-Capacity-Infuser/dp/B01BBQ01PU/ref=sr_1_3?s=sports&ie=UTF8&qid=1489348738&sr=1-3&keywords=miu

Don't get plastic, its shit to clean its, looks cheap and smells worst long term. Also if you are into health stuff then you will want glass anyway.

Mine is made of borosilicate glass, too.