Hot Sauce Thread

Post a better hot sauce
>protip: you can't

goddammit why do these threads exist
make me a fucking mod
this is the twelve thousandth identical thread this week
>protip: YOU'RE GAY

ggez op

This with chicharones, and a giant tecate. Never felt so Mexican.

I don't like hot sauce threads but if it was more hot sauce threads, or getting rid of you, I'd vote to get rid of you. Control freaks who think they alone get to dictate what should go on this board are the worst kind of cancer.

good point, but damn, you could just make a fucking sticky out of this thread and it would be exactly the same.
i know i'm banned now but fine
oh, and tabasco is the best followed by valentina

well, aND IT's not even dictating what goes on this board, it's the EXACT same post dozens of times a day (what is the best x and why is it x)
(hot sauce)
(mcchicken)
(just even make a new format for fuck sake)
i ate at subway today for the first time in probvably 9 or 10 years, i had a meatball marinara, the meatballs tasted like pork and soy. it was fucking nasty. will not eat again. i remember them better than that.
i usually don't eat out, i usually have pinto beans with onions and cumin and red chile powder and garlic and salt a nd pepper, poured over a baked potato with sour cream. i am tiny, and i eat as much as i want.

El Yucateco's Kutbil Ik-De recipe.

well, ok i'll join in since i got ROASTED

tabasco

second, valentina black

Man, they practically give this stuff away.

it's sour but nicer that that garbage op posted. so yes. for 99cents it's real nice

Done.

But that's for babies.

>unironically enjoying chipotle flavor

Eww. Tried that once, Mexican neighbor but it on cucumbers with salt and lime juice. Why...?

>but it on cucumbers with salt and lime juice
Doesn't sound half bad

idk what it is about this stuff, but it's perfect

All of these. But especially the mayan recipe on the right

This till the day I die.
Added some to some scrambled eggs in my drunken state last night... so good.
Way too fucking hot for an everyday sauce, but that doesn't stop me putting it on everything.

Unironically Sriracha

its pretty good you are right

Does anyone else do this?

why are you even here?

Because I want to know if you put hot sauce in with your lunch meat motherfucker am I being interrogated?

WOW kys

Who here Pain 100%? I'm slowly working on my first bottle.

Checked.

>Because I want to know if you put hot sauce in with your lunch meat motherfucker am I being interrogated?
Gosh, I honestly can't remember when I bought that kind of lunch meat. I'm not trying to be all rich, because I'll buy salami in a plastic package, but the rest I'll have fresh sliced, or within a sub. I can't remember the last time I had bologna that wasn't some mortadella as part of a charcuterie platter or inside a nice italian sandwich.

no stupid youre supposed to shake it on as you eat it

Got a bottle of the Hot Ones sauce and while very tasty, it's not spicy. Same with the Homeboy's Habanero. I liked the fruitiness of it a ton but the kick didn't really arrive. Have I burned out my taste buds with these extract sauces I've been using?

Also got a bottle of the Aardvark Habanero and I think that's my favorite new table sauce. Thanks to the user that recommended it.

Why do people like you bother making these threads if all you're going to talk about is vinegary bullshit like Tabasco and Tapatio? Have you never tried anything else?

>uhhhhhnnnnnnn i need suuuuuugarrrrrr i NEEEEEED ITTTT SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR I CANT DEAL WITHOUT SHUUUUUU GURRRRR

YUZUKO goes well with grilled Chicken.
It's spicy and fragrant.
Japan ver. Tabasco.
I got it from a friend as a souvenir.

>hot sauce fags summed up in one picture

well done user, well done.

This is the second saddest sandwich I've ever seen.

First saddest if that's something you do on purpose and not out of poverty.

wasabi horseraddish sauce i got from Schatt's in Bishop, CA

Lao gan ma is GOAT.

For me it is the ABC extra pedas, the best hot sauce sauce.

I'm a fan of these two for heat and flavor.

Muh nigger.

easy

Tapatio is shit but it doesn't have vinegar in it

I don't really care for hot sauce at all, but goddamn do i ever love cocksauce mayo.

Upvoted

Tapatio flared up my hemorrhoids. Not a fan anymore.

damn I want to try that

I randomly got this one day when grocery shopping. I brought it home and my roommates fucking destroyed the whole bottle

Redcock sauce mixed with kewpie fucking slays as a dip for sushi

I can't call that hot sauce, it's flavored vinegar

found this the other day and fell in love, best I've ever had

This is the only correct answer

Frank's red hot. everything else is just meme

this is new meme

The only hot sauce I've ever thrown out. That shit is disgusting.

Got handed that at the bar the other night.
Sucked.

Not for white Americans.

>new

It's been the go-to sauce for well over a decade if you live in the PNW. Still the best; still not sold in the rest of the country.

This is my daily.. Mary Sharps tastes very similar, I switch between the two.

this

>implying white people didn't make ghost pepper a meme food in the US

go back to tumblr

overly salty shit

wtf that face. I swear I've seen it somewhere before, but not on a hot sauce bottle. I didn't know it was a hot sauce.

Tasted pain 100%, so fucking salty and yuck
Go find some organic siracha, so much better. A bit spicier a bit tangier no shit in it
Looks kewl

I bought a bottle of this locally made stuff from the Sunday Saturday Market this morning. I have had it on one market burrito and two frozen burritos so far, and I'd say it's pretty good. It's not very hot, but it has a pleasant and unique flavor.

>Post a better hot sauce

Lol my kid likes that stuff. It makes me think of LA taco stands back in the day.

Fuck man...I wish there was a guide for the two basic camps. The first (and most posted here) are salt water vinegar liquid....like if I splash it on my wrap it will leak down like water all over the place, and then I'll taste vinegar, and then salt...and then heat of some sort...

The second kind is the thicker, garlic-ketchup, then heat thing....slow pour and the right consistency, but ultra-garlic and then not really hot at all....I've been more satisfied with a basic serrano pepper puree, thickened up with corn starch and a bit of sambal oelek. Add some cayenne powder and feel the heat. No need to pay that much for a shitty little bottle...