Which avocado toast are you?

Which avocado toast are you?

none of them they all look disgusting

idk I was hoping there would be a buzzfeed quiz or something to help me find out

I've never even seen this anywhere and I'm in NYC so you'd think it'd be everywhere.

That Balsamic is worth a try tho.

kek

Just make some

These dont look edible.

I don't eat avocado toast very often, but when I do I like my bread lightly toasted with a thin layer of butter spread across the warm surface and then a moderate amount of cinnamon and sugar, which have been mixed prior to application, but hold the avocado.

>sunny side
>eggs clearly soft-boiled

They are everywhere, I live in NYC too, and they're outrageously expensive.

Like $10+ for one of those (on a single slice of toast).

I thought the Balsamic one looked good too, but it might be tough to eat with those tomatoes.The Arugala one looks good too.

I'm not an asshole so I don't know. Say Avacado Toast out loud and then judge yourself.

you are such a balsamic chic

you are an arugulicious

I'm whichever one takes Sunny Side and Balsamic Chic and presses them together to make a complete sandwich.

Avocado toast is never good

t. fucking loser that should kys by diving in front of combine harvester

>people pay MORE THAN TEN AMERICAN DOLLARS for a toast with some avocado on it

lmao

Yeah it's called a restaurant, a place where markup on food is expected in exchange for a dining experience.

I can make plenty of those stupid avocado toasts for my whole family with the 10 bucks you waste on those stupid hipster restaurants.

I prefer my avocado based toast to have a bit of smoked salmon and marinated tomatoes
The avocados must be seasoned and pureed into a smooth sauce

Yeah, again it's called a restaurant, where any food they serve can be made at a fraction of the cost at home but you visit socially with others you stupid cuck.

>cuck
Says the numale going to trendy and hipster restaurants just to be fucked in the ass for the sake of the "experience"

Is this restaurant in Branson, MO?

t. no friend loser
>sorry guys can't came out tonight for a night of drinks and dining because I refuse to pay the exorbitant prices, i'm just gonna say at home with my homemade avocado toast and shitpost on a Ecuadorian candle making archive

You know that you have other options right?

You don't need to go to some restaurant selling $10 avocado toast. You don't even need to go to a restaurant at all.

Maybe this is some sort of NYC thing I'm not aware of. My condolences.

Toast. Avocado. Tobasco.

Vegemite, avocado, cheese, tomato, fried egg.

>I've never even seen this anywhere and I'm in NYC
You need to get out more, this shit has been around for a few years now

Are you gay?

*Tabasco

>Going to a restaurant to eat toast

Why dont people say they want toast with avacado on it instead?

there gay

I like mine with sardines, red onion, & capers.

fpbp

They're not at restaurants, I mean they probably are at hipster brunch places in East Village, but the places I've seen them on the menu are little crowded cafes that you go in and get your food to go. I first saw it on the menu at the coffee shop across the street from my office, and I almost got one because it sounded good, but then I saw the ridiculous price.

It kind of is a NYC thing, and it's one of the shitty things about this city. Apartments are tiny here so people don't really "meet up" at each others places too often, it's generally meeting up at a restaurant or a bar somewhere. You don't need to get $10 avocado toast but then you're probably getting $10 drinks or $20 sandwiches.

vegemite & avacado desu, but only when i'm out of cheese

That's Fly in state as fuck and looks disgusting.

Vegemite and cheese (especially provolone or swiss) on toast is the best. I've never tried vegemite and avocado but I bet that's good too.

This Why meet at a stupid hipster restaurant when you have other much better choices? My friends and I don't live in shitty jap wardrobe sized apartments so we can actually dine all together in the same table at home. When we go out we actually go to proper restaurants.
Also, I don't hangout around hipsters so I'm not pressured into going to a trendy bar selling $10 drinks.

As someone that loves mango and pomegranate, salsabuevo loogs really bad to me

holy shit this. I know so many people who spend upwards of $20 a day on shit like starbucks and simple food they can just have at home, then they always complain that they're too broke to go out to a restaurant or pub.

Why do hipsters have to steal our favorite snacks and turn them into memes?

>in laws often eat breakfast out
>gf's dad always buying take out for lunch
>he buys fuckhuge bags of cookies
>he can't go a day without eating candy so he always has some sort of junk food stored somewhere
>buys 3 litter pepsi every day
>orders take out for dinner often
>always complaining he's broke as shit and gets mad because he can't afford other shit he wants

He has also gone weeks or even months oweing other people and I money because of this shit

it's not an in-law if she's your gf, retard

This.

Also,

>lending people not directly your family money
>ever

When you go and lend money, just assume it's never coming back to you. You knew it was a snake when you picked it up, you dumdum

Who is the "us" in "our?"

Probably retard autists that use labels like hipster that really don't mean anything in this day & age

cottage cheese, black pepper, red wine vinegar

>tfw socal
>americans keep ruining avocado
>use hard green avocados
>"lol i dont like PLANTS (cilantro, lime, onion, etc.) in my guac"
>put greek yogurt in their guacamole
>mash it into juice
>stop calling their shitty green toothpaste guacamole on bread and just avocado toast so it's not associated with mexicans
>have it served to them in their shitty rich suburban gringo restaurant by poor mexicans as they talk about how great trump is
>we literally let them come to mexico as immigrants in the 1800s
>told them they had to learn some spanish and couldn't bring their slaves
>didn't learn spanish and brought their slaves anyways
>got all pisy because they weren't allowed to kerp black people as property
>went to war with us and took over texas and California
>pretended they were some kind of heros
>muh alimo
>US government casually annexes texas and California
>muh manifest destiny
>polk purposely trespasses and baits mexican soldiers outside the texas border
>pretends their the victim and proceeds to take half of mexico's land
>today they use mexicans for cheap labor to dodge their already shit minimum wage
>get nad when mexicans try to cross the border that didn't use to be there
>call us rapists, killers, and drug dealers and try to deport us as they give their rich kid college rapists 3 months, invade countries for oil, and give crack to their black neighborhoods
>try to build a fucking wall because they think they're the victim
>can't even leave us our avocados
>make shit like pic related
Fuck americans

mexicans are americans too you Usonian-centric shitlord

>>larping on a Indonesian haberdashery >>bulletin board system
>>as though someone gives the >>slightest shit

I call them that because we're really close and it's in a friendly manner so go fuck yourself faglord.

I don't mind lending him money because I often have lunch with them and they let me stay overnight and go out with them. The thing is that we have a deal where he pays for my gas if I pick my gf up for school and then take her back home because she can't drive and he's busy working. He prefers to hold on to the money for weeks to buy other shit and eat junk food instead of paying me though.

This is the kind of shit skinny white girls with names like 'Skylar', 'Bree' and 'Emma' eat

Other people like to consume these foods too. No one has a monopoly on faggy food trends.

Holy shit this.

>stop by or drive by faggy trendy hipsterish area of town with wanna be exotic/foreign names
>nothing but spoiled white brats and numales driving compact cars and taking pictures of their food and themselves
>most if not all are acquaintances or siblings of corrupt government officials spending our tax money on dumb shit to post on facebook about it

None, I don't Instagram my meals.

Why would i want guacamole on my toast, Jeb!

Please clap

literally just avocado, salt, pepper, and scrambled egg

Why would I have it on toast (shit bread) when I can have it with tortillas or arabic/greek flat breads? Corn tortilla and salt is all it needs.

I think they all look good except for the salsanueva.

Is this what flyovers do or jew york garbage again?