Snacks and foods that were discontinued

What ones are missed the most

I don't have much of a sweet tooth now, but I remember really enjoying these as a kid.

There's already a nostalgia thread, /b/tard.

you're just part of the herd, sheep.

go neck yourself faggot

>2013
>kid
MODS

I'm so pissed that the taco bell steakhouse burrito isn't sold anymore.

I'm actually more pissed that they discontinued the Volcano menu.

>they bring back 3d chips
>there lays

Last time I had them was like, 2002-2003.

These weren't that good...

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT ALL I WANT IN THIS MISERABLE FUCKING LIFE IS A TASTE OF SOME SHITTY FUCKING NESQUIK BANANA MILK IN A BOTTLE, NOT THE FUCKING MIX. EVERY SINGLE DAY IS AGONY KNOWING NESQUIK DECIDED THAT BANANA WASN'T A SUITABLE FLAVOR IN THEIR LIBRARY BUT HAVE THREE FUCKING KINDS OF CHOCOLATE FLAVORED BULLSHIT. STRAWBERRY IS OKAY BUT INSTEAD OF KEEPING BANANA MILK THEY'VE DECIDED STRAWBERRY FUCKING BANANA IS SOME SORT OF ACCEPTABLE EXCUSE IN THE GRAND IDEA THAT IS FLAVORED MILK. SURE I CAN SPEND 40 FUCKING DOLLARS FOR AN EXPIRED CAN OF BANANA MILK POWDER BUT WHAT'S THE FUCKING JOY OF NESQUIK IF I CAN'T DRINK IT FROM ONE OF THEIR GOD DAMNED BLUE AND YELLOW FUCKING BOTTLES. I MIGHT ACTUALLY KILL MYSELF Veeky Forums I MIGHT DO IT. EVERY FUCKING DAY I THINK, HEY MAN MAYBE TODAY'S THE DAY WHERE I'LL GAIN THE STRENGTH TO END MY FUCKING LIFE, BUT NOT WITHOUT THE VITAMINS AND MINERALS PRESENT IN MY GOD DAMNED BANANA MILK

I just milked my banana

make it yourself using fresh ingredients. hell, it may be better than nesquik

They don't make those anymore? I'd always buy one with my shitty gas station food for break when I worked at a gas station. God I got fat.

Have you tasted artificial banana? It tastes nothing like the real thing.
That's like saying, oh you like pink Starburst? Just eat a real strawberry! You fucking dink.

It tasted like the real thing back when it was developed. We switched to new bananas but never changed the artificial flavor to represent the current type.

for me, it was the cheez dippers

Did it though? Or are baby boomers just diluted in thinking their shit don't stink even when growing up?

Not the previous user, but here's a little banana history for you.

The original bananas brought over from bananalando were called Gros Michels, which were very sweet, fatter and slightly shorter. In the 1950s, Panama disease struck, a type of fungus that the Gros Michel bananas were susceptible to. It no longer became profitable to try to grow Gros Michel, so we switched to Cavendish, which is most likely the only type of banana you've ever eaten.

Fun fact about Gros Michel, their peels were much thicker and more slippery than the Cavendish, which caused them to biodegrade a lot slower. This is the source of the old comedic staple of a man sliding on a banana peel; those fucker would flood the streets and would really cause slips, unlike our new betamale shit-tier bananas that just squish.

Fuck I love bananas

Yes and there's potentially another banana epidemic on the way. I've still never tasted a gros michel and don't think it actually tastes like artificial banana flavor.

I had a Gros Michel in Thailand, and it was a fucking trip. We truly are eating shit tier bananas.

Not quite like artificial banana flavour, but I understood the flavour more if that makes sense. Like I could see that this is the flavour they tried (not succeeded) to replicate, not Cavendish

O B S E S S E D

these are still around famalam

If you ever find yourself in central America, you gotta try the red bananas. Fantastic sweet taste, almost like a mango. Was hooked during my stay in Costa Rica. You can get them in yurop as well but they're nowhere near the highs from the source

Until I have one I'm pretty reluctant on believing that they even got close, since all the other artificial fruit flavors are so far off. No offense breh.

Well it isn't a perfect match, no, but it's about as far as artificial strawberry is to real ones, or artificial gooseberry

Right. And this is my original post

Did they really bring these back? In retrospect these weren't all too great but I really used to love them as a 13 year old.

Did this have vodka in it?

Just add mac and cheese powder.

They've been going strong in britbongistan for years.

got those in Israel, whenever im at mcshit i get those

post me in screencap plox

Every single day ;___;

>buy a can of this brand of chilli
>add some chicken
wew it's so hard

No, but it had all the other tastes of a White Russian. Could've added vodka, but I was underage when they were discontinued and didn't like alcohol back then anyway.

You want him to pick out all the beef bits and replace with chicken?

Why are there two threads for this?

I loved those little niggers, I would dream of becoming rich and filling a swimming pool with them. The texture was so great, even if they did usually stab you in the gums.

>4 years ago
>14 to 18