Chinese Takeout

What do you cu/ck/s order?

Almond chicken and gravy, egg roll, chicken fried rice, egg drop soup

Sushi and Miso Soup

Dude your a fucking fatty lmao

I usually get orange chicken with steam rice and an eggroll of I'm really hungry.

All of that except for the soup is part of one combo meal type thing and it usually lasts at least two days

You go to a mall for takeout? That's the only place they serve those type of portions.

Szechuan chicken and rice.

sesame chicken but its bad most places

the chinese place i went to on campus in college had a ridiculous lunch deal that had the same and it was like $6

Usually just a General Tso's lunch special or potstickers. One local place will do 4 chicken wings and a side of fried rice for $5 for lunch, so I do that sometimes too. Not very chinese, but still tasty.

either general tso chicken or sweet and sour chicken and fried rice, shit is so cash. almond and orange chicken seems like its the same as what I listed but just different sauces. man if I could make my own fried rice and sweet n sour chicken that would be so bad ass

A random chicken dish and a side of fried rice.
If there's anything the Chinese restaurants can't fuck over, it's chicken.
If I feel like spending a little more I get the roasted duck.

General Tso with some soup

Ginger beef, lemon chicken, fried rice, stir fried vegetables

I'm feeling cheap I'll just order the meat dishes and cook my own rice and veggies

Pork lo mein with a side of spring rolls. If I feel like chicken, then I'll go for sesame or orange.

General Tso's chicken and wonton soup.

Dragon/Phoenix everytime

90% pork lo mein
10% chicken fried rice

Lemon chicken, sweet sour chicken, honey walnut prawn, pot sticker, spring roll, lo mein, egg drop soup, hot sour soup, sesame chicken, and szechuan chicken. Portions allow me to have meals for a work week.

Singapore rice noodles

Almond chicken and chicken fried rice. Sometimes sweet and sour pork or orange chicken

Every Chinese place near me has portions like that, you order an $8 lunch special and you get two slabs of chicken, a pint of gravy, an egg roll, plum and soy sauce, a fortune cookie, and more chicken fried rice than one person can eat

I thought it was like that everywhere honestly

dog

user who worked at a mom and pop Chinese restaurant for 5 years here.

I'll tell you a secret: There is literally nothing different between General Chicken - Orange Chicken and Sesame Chicken aside from half an orange being squeezed into the Wok or some Sesame seeds being sprinkled on top of the chicken.

If any anons have any questions about what its like working at a small Chinese restaurant, I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Various combinations of the following items:

Garlic chicken combo with fried rice and an egg roll is the go to. Some times I'll add beef on a stick or egg drop soup if the mood strikes.

Going to order takeout soon, should I get sesame chicken or Mongolian beef?

Chicken always eat chicken, beef is on special days.

beef and broccoli with steamed white rice

almond cookies

beef teriyaki lunch special, or a dragon roll

anything but pork for me.

Place I'd been going to for 20 years closed down recently, and now I've been trying every place in my area but can't find a decent replacement. Usually get Sweet & Sour or Almond Chicken, Fried Rice, Egg Rolls & Wonton Soup.

Where u at senpai

>Salt & pepper shrimp (whole)
>cold chicken feet appetizer
>lotus wrapped rice
>pork brains hot-pot
>siumai

gib recipe for fried rice and sweet n sour chicken plz

I've always wondered is chicken, rice, and broccoli chink food just because it's cooked in a wok with a bunch of chemicals?

Literally everything in the entire universe is chemicals you dense nerd

ANYTHING JUST MAKE SURE I GET SOME DUMPLINGS

Hunan Chicken, Kung Pao Chicken, or Szechaun Chicken

Hot & Sour Soup

IF I want to spend more, Lo Mein or Chicken Fried Rice, or Sushi even though that's not
actually chinese but the place I order from is a 'Taiwanese Cafe' but they sell a lot of various Asian dishes (Taiwanese, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, etc)

G I N G E R B E E F

chicken fried steak like mana used to make

Chicken entrees are usually $8
Beef entrees are usually $10
Shrimp entrees are usually $12

Chicken is always a safe choice, although Mongolian beef and beef and broccoli is also good.
It takes a few tries to determine what a particular restaurant is good at. I will always order something that is difficult to reproduce at home. Very simple stir fry I can do myself, so make them work for it by being more complex and containing many ingredients.

theres no chinese takeout place where i live but there is a buffet which is good enough
i always get lo mein, either sweet and sour chicken or pepper chicken, a few egg rolls, fried rice, and some sort of beef thing on a stick kinda like a kebab, not really chinese i guess, but this place also serves fried chicken...?

nobody gets cashew chicken? I love that shit.
And those fucking donuts too.

Mushu pork with beef lomein and wonton

Fuck yeah.

Beef lo mein, egg drop soup and some crab wontons

>white rice

enjoy your diabetes

Shrimp with lobster sauce, fat chow fun noodles instead of rice, wonton soup

Ma po do fou

sesame chicken
pork fried rice

chicken and vegetables, no sauce (steamed)

Pork fried rice and sweet, sour chicken without the sauce, no white rice.

Vegetable fried rice
Vegetable lo mein
A container of garlic sauce

Maybe a couple wings sometimes
And fried noodles to snack on

Twice cooked pork, house special fried rice, crab ragoons, egg drop soup

I go to a sit-down wok-hay restaurant run by first generation Cantonese immigrants and order Hot and Sour Soup, House Special Stir-fried Sticky Rice with Chinese Sausage and Stir-fried Beef Tenderloin with Chinese Broccoli.

pu pu platter with those tasty little greasy ribs

This place I always order from has the best pork fried rice. So I'll always get the flied lice with an egg roll.

Mapo Tofu, if I get back to my home town Chinese place. Has a good balance of heat and flavor to it.

Otherwise, I get general tso's and veggie lo mein.

The place near me makes some pretty good hunan chicken, so i usually get that /w white rice and an egg roll. If i get it for dinner, i usually take it for lunch the next day.

hot and sour soup
terry yaki chicken
moo goo gay pan
chicken lo main

my nigga, that candied chicken never gets old

I'm in Taipei so I just waltz over to the night market and pick what I like.

For 50元 (~$1.6 USD), I can get 5 餃子 (meat and vegetable dumplings) that are as big as the palm of my hand, and can feed me for a combined late lunch/dinner.

Western fast food is priced similarly to the West, which makes it relatively expensive. This includes Western Chinese food.

The mcchickens here are dark meat only, as far as I can tell.

Low mein and fried rice with egg drop and an eggroll. It comes as a combo at my local place.
Nah mines a real place. They serve tea and fried noodles as well.

But is the tea black or green?

If you ask for green tea (綠茶) and they say they don't have it, Chinese are not their regular patrons.

Also, having stuff like tripe, intestines, and bone chicken is a mainstay of literally Chinese restaurants.

Finally, the best ones have a mary-susan where you and your guests can put all the dishes you ordered in the center, so that you can pick then out and put them on your bowl of rice. Sometimes, if you order enough dishes, the rice is a free refill.

Black tea. It's in real china if you eat there to stay, While the restaurant is definetly not fast food. I guess I would consider it takeout. They don't have any of the stuff you listed except for black tea and green tea ice cream for a short time. I'd consider to more akin to china town restaurants than real chinese restaurants.