How often do you eat takeaway/out at a restaurant vs preparing a meal at home?

How often do you eat takeaway/out at a restaurant vs preparing a meal at home?

My ratio at the moment is like 70% - 30%. I buy lots of food when I go shopping but most of the fresh produce just rots in my fridge.

>but most of the fresh produce just rots in my fridge.

Fat lazy fuck detected

I eat out every other Saturday for dinner. I visit my family the other weekends which sometimes involves going out to eat.

Once every few weeks I go out to lunch while at work.

I had the same problem, I started only buying fresh food when I knew I was going to cook it that night

I'm not fat or lazy. I can cook, I just cbf half the time since I work a lot and am tired when I get home. On weekends I'm usually out of the house too.

Like once per week. Usually pizza. And enough of it to last two days.

I haven't eaten out since the start of the year because I need to lose 40 pounds. I'm down 10 so far

I go out to eat or get take out for two to four meals a week max, some weeks not at all.Most of the time I'm eating stuff I cooked myself. This has proved good for both my health and my bank account, and made me a better home cook in the process.

Eat out/get take-away food maybe once every 2 weeks.
Sometimes once a month.
Not that often.
Generally eat pretty healthy meal wise.

once a week, my boss gets takeout lunch for the office. that's the only time i eat restaurant food.

i don't like interacting with delivery people or waiters. and most grocery stores have self checkout.

>letting fresh produce rot in the fridge

shiggy diggy doooo

Who cares? At least I'm not poor

It's time to kill yourself.

I always cook for myself since getting Veeky Forums and the last time I ate out was 2 weeks ago for a curry. Before that, probably last October when I got a McDonalds breakfast on a night shift (emergency service discount).
I bought loads of food recently but got struck down with flu so I lost all appetite and most of it's now gone bad.
But I still refuse to eat takeaway food. I'll only ever get it when I'm incredibly drunk which doesn't happen often anymore.

95/5% Eat at restaurant once very ~5 weeks

>takeaway
euro detected

>14 hours later
Very quick on the uptake

Probably close to 40%-60% or maybe even 30%-70%

I typically only eat out during my lunch break if I forgot to bring something with me or if what I did bring just doesn't sound good. I may pick up something on the way home or order a pizza once every week or so if I'm not in the mood to cook.

Pretty much every meal homecooked.
Probably like 95%+

95% - 5%, I eat out maybe once or twice a month..

I go out 8 times a year for family birthdays (3) and during a week's holiday somewhere (5). All the rest is home cooking, mostly made myself.

You're poorer that you would be if you consumed all of what you purchased.

Why is America full of autists?

Aka. Fat lazy asshole.
Learn to cook.
Yes you are. You just are not aware of it.

I eat out maybe once a month.

Honestly a weird idea that amerifats don't make their own meals every day.