The best macrobrew is

The best macrobrew is...

Probably Goose Island

san miguel

Macrobrew is a pointless, overgeneralized term, however Yuengling is surprisingly good, especially given it's priced competitively with garbage like Coors

Sierra Nevada. They've maintained good quality for growing so large.

Can we call large independent brewers "midibrews" or something? It doesn't seem fair to lump them in with the major brands but they should be differentiated from the very small local brewers.

Trump supporting assholes that should fucking die.

Boston Brewing although they will never be considered a macro from all the clout they have with the Brewers association.

A nice cold Boston Lager is the only good thing available on an Amtrak train. Too bad they absolutely fleece you for it.

>only good thing
>not appreciating the scenery or the wide seats

When I say "thing" i'm talking about the arena of food and beverages. Obviously the scenery is beautiful, especially on the NY-MTL route, but those microwaved hotdogs make me want to kill myself.

Go suck a dick you America hating faggot

This.

Pabst

take your own alcohol loser.

Enjoy the next eight years of President Trump and Republican control of the House, Senate, and the Supreme Court, you piece of dogshit.

Fucking kill yourself.

Of course. Big independent breweries like Sierra Nevada and Brewdog aren't macros, they're just successful.

Ones that are sold to a big brewery such as Lagunitas or Ballast Point have to be counted as macros though.

You are brainwashed and retarded. You and Trump and huge wastes of space. Get the fuck out of the gene pool now motherfuckers and eat shit!!

Yuengling is 100% a macrobrew, they have macro volumes, macro quality, and macro flavor

Mine.

My favorite macro moves between Kronenburg, Eidelweiss, and Asahi depending on how I feel.

Unless Boston Brewing counts as a macro, then them.

Labatt's Blue isn't bad. I also think Budweiser is acceptable.

Usually I'm not drinking macro shit of course but sometimes if I'm at the golf course or at a wedding I don't have a lot of options.

Coors Light because they give it to my university's ski club for free.