This is sushi from Mitsuneko. the authentic 3 michelin star Japanese restaurant in Branson, MO

This is sushi from Mitsuneko. the authentic 3 michelin star Japanese restaurant in Branson, MO.

Amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

mitsunekosushi.com/mitsumenu.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I heard that in Branson all the municipal water is infused with mint and lemon is this true desu?

gotta try their alfredo
mitsunekosushi.com/mitsumenu.pdf

B-but, isn't that sashimi?

First of all that's not sushi as there is no rice, second of all I googled this and looked at the menu. You're telling me there's a three star michelin japanese restaurant in Branson MO that offers pasta alfredo on on their take out menu. Are you out of your god damned mind?

They're always closed when I drive by. They ruined my birthday by being closed.

tataki. it's been seared.

Fuckin weeb

There are not, nor will there ever be, any Michelin stars in Branson Missouri, that fucking colon of a town.

I hate being retarded

I hear that Branson had Armani Code make them a signature scent that smells of vanilla and fresh baked cookies desu

I heard that in Branson, MO they confiscate everyone's car at the city limits and hand you the keys to a Lamborghini. Can anyone confirm?

How are their California rolls?

Yes.

True.

Incorrect. This is what a flyover like LA county or the outskirts of New Cuck SHitty would say. Kill yourself peasant.

False.
Kill yourself.

False. They're just taking reservations only because they are a Michelin 3 star restaurant now. Fucking educate yourself before you turn 14 this year, Cletus.

>buy thick tuna steak
>cut slices equal to thickness
>roll on very hot grill with some sesame oil
>slice
>sprinkle some sprouts and shallots on that shit
Forty-five dollars, please

They use locally sourced rock lobster instead of crab.

They are naturally called Bransonrolls and are far superior

Yeah it's annoying when I pay for all this labor on my clunker just to have it go to waste when I get the Lamborghini.

Branson is actually a nice town if you have a family; non-threatening tourist town and there are some nice restaurants. Y'all need to quit memeing.

Better than sex especially if you shoot up in the b-room before dinner/lunch. All you need is sushi and shrimp yum yum mayo dippin' sauce and some sriracha desu.

The restaurant is actually called Mitsu Neko and it has 0 Michelin Stars