How is this chain still alive? What kind of retard would knowingly consume their pre-packaged garbage?

How is this chain still alive? What kind of retard would knowingly consume their pre-packaged garbage?

I spent $15 on cardboard-like pasta there a few years ago and im still mad about it

Wagecucks eaing there at lunch

It's basically a bar masquerading as a restaurant. They're usually located in malls because the mall employees go there to get hammered on cocktails during lunch and after work.

stop typing 'cucks' so people in the real world can stop feeling shame for you. please. You make me ashamed of humanity.

Normies have spent the past two decades calling eachother "pussies/pussy" over everything let the guy have his insult

It's great for half off apps and drink specials after 8pm.

I only go there to hit on fat single moms at the bar

Cant spell applebees without 'pleb'

I live in a relatively small town in Mexico so our only Applebee's is situated in the rich and upper class area of the city along with other shitty stores for wealthy people to go and waste their money in.
Whenever I go there's always people eating there.

It has a niche. You won't get stabbed or raped at Applebees, unlike most dimly lit community bars. And you won't have do deal with too many shitty bastard children, because it's clearly not aiming to be particularly "family friendly."

I live in a small town where when it gets later it's almost the only restaurant that doesn't go full bar mode. Also half of apps is fun

>I live in a relatively small town in Mexico
you have to go back.

I only ever got kids meals and mozzarella sticks from Applebee's before I moved. I think I only liked going for the weird paintings and decorations all over the place.

You might get shot though.

No. Cuckholding is a lifestyle choice and none of anyone else's business. The kink shaming by skinheads on /pol/ has got to stop.

this desu ne

People go for the liquid lunch

Well its a really gay fetish..so...youre gay? Yeah, fuck off friendo. Cuck is a new insult.

Kys

I had a gym coach that went to applebees every single night of his life until he was 6ft under. His car's backseat was piled high with takeout containers and cold stone creamer ice cream cups.

Basically people in rural America think this place is "nice food" so they go there to watch sports or whatever.

>being an actual cuck

wew

Bullshit we have proper non chain sportsbars for that, or buffalo wild wings

>citycucks pretending to understand flyover life

I had a friend who worked there in college, she said they pretty much only serve food because of 51/49 rules, hence the half-off apps at night

Also a lot of them are within walking distance of hotels(like a lot of chains) so travelers can walk over, get some food, get trashed, then walk back to the hotel

Make me you dumb gringo

>Using Bdubs as a shining example

Its better than Applebees but you just proved his point