At Subway, there's no such thing as no!

>At Subway, there's no such thing as no!

What do you ask?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCKBtsTk8eQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Directions to somewhere with good food.

>What do you ask?
Who is that qtp?

awsk her for some of that sweeet punani :))))))

punani panini :()))

Why am I asking for anything?

Strangle her and fuck her dead body in the broom closet. Then send pictures to her parents.

Can you smile?

"no"

Wheres the nearest Jersey Mike's?

>c-can I touch your p-polka dots?
>I'm calling the police
>o-ok :(

>dress like a slut for tips
>why do these creepy guys keep ogling me???
I have no sympathy for women who ask for it and then get what they asked for

No one else noticed this wasn't a pic from a Subway? It looks like some breakfast buffet.

So I feel like the first statement was a trick and the question was for "what do you ask?" but in the breakfast buffet. That said, I ask for some scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and some hashbrowns, then I.. Oh god someone's strangling her and now he ra- Oh shit it's the guy from a couple posts up! HE CAN TRAVEL THROUGH POSTS! AHHHGHHHH!!!!

Emma a cute! CUTE!

I bet that was really funny in your head

No one else noticed this wasn't a pic from a Subway? It looks like some breakfast buffet.

So I feel like the first statement was a trick and the question was for "what do you ask?" but in the breakfast buffet. That said, I ask for some scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and some hashbrowns, then I.. Oh god someone's strangling her and now he ra- Oh shit it's the guy from a couple posts up! HE CAN TRAVEL THROUGH POSTS! AHHHGHHHH!!!!

i brought my own bread

>redhead

Her parents will be grateful

that's not a subway

This is why reddit was a mistake

That's no way to address someone with a Master's degree.

dude....

ask for access 2 her butthole

And a turkey sandwich

sausage between some buns

e-etoo...

?

youtube.com/watch?v=RCKBtsTk8eQ

yehahaaaa boiiiii

I can't believe I share a board with retards like this, why don't you go die?

Kek

O-oneechan! W-watashitoisshoni puromu ni kite kudasai!

>do you have a feminine penis?

Hope she says yes

neck yourself

Can I get a...chicken on a stick

we serve frog legs

Does the milksteak come with a side?

What that mouf do?

Sing.

A McChicken. And pronto, inferior roastie.
*tips le fedora xD*

i wann a butplug plees

That's dressing like a slut to you?

Ignore him, he's just a """""""""redpilled"""""""""" neckbeard.

Who is that testicle tamer?

Emma Stone is a cis girl

Gimme a bite of that roast beef sandwich girl
Don't worry I got my own mayo

Ah-bloo-bloo

look how much arm she's showing ffs!
defo begging for it.