Anyone else try this? Godtier

Anyone else try this? Godtier

I tried a free sample that my local supermarket was giving out.

It's better than Wal-mart tier shit, but that's not saying much. It's nowhere near as good, and a lot more expensive, than just roasting your own.

I got it and I was the only one in the house that didn't refuse to eat. Meh taste desu

Boar's Head is a sham. Look at the ingredients of that shit. It's no better than any other jailhouse lunch meat. The power of good marketing has made this company huge and completely overrated

there hotdogs are so good though

Can't argue that

No, I've never tried it because it's not available in Australia

You are not missing anything.

Boars head is whole muscle meat, unlike the cheap deli meat

How many fucking turkey sandwiches are you eating that roasting your own is worthwhile?

It doesn't take many, user. Turkeys are dirt cheap compared to the roasted meat at the deli. It's also low effort--season, slap it in the oven. Remove when done.

What I usually do is roast a whole turkey. Treat it like a roast dinner at first. Then you use the leftovers to make sandwiches (and other dishes as well). The carcass gets used for making stock.

No it's not.

Of course it's expensive. It's pure meat that you don't have to cook, carve, or clean up after yourself with.

It certainly is whole muscle meat, and the quality difference between it and cheap deli meat is immediately noticeable. I worked at a deli that sells boars head when I was in school, and the cheap stuff was just disgusting.

boars head has the same smoke and mirrors that subway first had before people wised up and realized it wss the same shit as mcdonalds with a different face and more veggies less deep fried

What are you even talking about? Subway does use cheap, shit meat on their sandwiches, but what the fuck does any of that have to do with Boar's Head?

that looks like baaaaad farts

Tastes like a fart

Youve tasted farts?

Yes. Deli near me has a weekly torta special with this stuff, avocado, lettuce/tomato/onion/all the other good stuff, it's amazing

that's what they said. They said subway uses shitty product. They are saying boars head is like Subway except people haven't found out about boars head yet being shitty.

Yeah, but based on what? Its just saying arbitrary shit that is factually incorrect trying to falsely draw parallels to McDonalds and Subway
Boar's head meats are objectively made from whole muscle meat, you can't just say a fact is untrue so it helps your point of view

I wasn't siding with them, just explaining what they meant by their statement is all. I quite enjoy boars head meats