Hot dogs?

>hot dogs?
>why yes i take hot dogs incredibly seriously there is one certain way to make hot dogs in my city that's the way it should be let's fight about what ingredients hot dogs should have

>breaded chicken?
>that's kiddie food lol

Literally what the fuck is wrong with Americans? Is it the fat in their brain?

Hourly

Yuropoor

Obsession

Thread

Don't you faggots get tired of making threads like that all the goddamn time

The best hot dogs come from Denmark. The best cheap ones are fashioned by folks in Latin American countries. The all beef natural casing ones you find in Chicago and NYC are good, but they're not top tier.

That said I am a fan of the dogs Marathon makes for Papaya King in NYC.

But that's a Canadian.

I'm pretty sure Canada is in America.

As if. Everyone knows America means U.S.A. Only Spanish "Ed" teaches that.

That's Canada.
It's not.

>Sarnia, city in Ontario Canada
>2006
It's like you aren't even trying

what the fuck are you talking about? I havent met one person who has either of these opinions

There was like a week's worth of Chicago style hotdog threads not long ago. I'd never heard of them. Tried one out at home. Pretty good.

makes sense coming from a known Midwestern pork producer state.

Chicago hot dogs are traditionally all beef, just like NYC dogs.

Brats are manly food. Hotdogs are carnival and kiddie food.

>Canada not in America
>Canada region North America

Shut it down! The Rothschild school food made them too dumb

Nice to know. Beef hot dogs are awesome

First day in Veeky Forums?

Autistic people on the internet dont count

>the site is dominated by Americans, taking up maybe half the userbase
>American culture and American ethos dominates the tone of the conversations
>someone from the other 50% of non-Americans points out that maybe a certain aspect of this culture is perhaps slightly idiosyncratic or unusual to them
>'OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO OBSESSED SHUT THE FUCK UP PATHETIC YUROPOOR HOW DARE YOU'

>someone from the other 50% of non-Americans points out that maybe a certain aspect of this culture is perhaps slightly idiosyncratic or unusual to them
yea this is the point of the this threads. Its not too get (you) (s) its to point out flaws in american society

The problem is that Americans can't take criticism at all. For every American responding politely to a sincere question, there'll be ten others telling the OP to stfu and calling him a jelly yuropoor faggot

That's why shitposters like OP make threads like this, because baiting Americans is just too damn easy

It's not.
It's insanely easily to trigger yuros with just a few keywords.

>It's insanely easily to trigger yuros with just a few keywords.
Let me guess, by mentioning Abdul, or Mohammed, or Muslims in general yes?
It triggers no one, it just makes us bemused that you always pick that as a target because most of Europe is 90% white whereas America sits at around 63%

The thing you're doing is ignorant. It would be like judging all of Europe based on a single country. You aren't obsessed, just stupid.

WAIT A SECOND
THAT BOTTLE

Implying it's not just an American on vacation