What will you order

What will you order

Other urls found in this thread:

expbar.ca/menu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Conkers Bad Pour Day sounds good.

An Uber ride right the fuck out of there. Stupid gimmick places like this get all their ideas from online faggotry.

>Nail polish
>Gamers bar

no (you) for (((you)))

Agreed, it sounds like a white russian but I could only stomach one with all of that cream/milk. After that I'd have the Manhattan and what ever gin mixed with lemonade is.

>oh no something with a theme, I better act like a bitter edgelord and pretend I'm above it because I played games before it was cool

>he still uses uber

Of course I'm a dude I saw this on /v/ the other day

You would never catch me DEAD there

I probably wouldn't go because I would never go to some Muslim shithole country.

Def walk right the fuck out, go get some cheap beer/liquor to chug in the alley behind, then go in that psuedo fancy ass joint to see if any sluts got too drunk on those "drinks".

The sloe or rum one

>not calling it a Sloebro
nigga fuck out of here with that shit

this, filthy fucking casuals

the first two both sound fine

conker's would be good for a nightcap, but would only order it as my last drink for the night

>hahaha us gaymers right XDD

Jesus.

This.

A Yeungling from another bar.

>£8

I order whatever will get me the most drunk.
>that price
wew
nevermind I 360 it outta there

expbar.ca/menu

What will you be eating?

>four quid for a fucking shot

you can fuck right off mate

Those fucking drinks.

>$10 cocktails
>$5 shots

Yeah, how about no.

Are you even old enough to drink?

Mega-Can

THEY FUCKED UP HOLY SHIT WOW

I'll have to take the Conker's Bad Pour Day. Baileys is the best.

Yeah that's what I said in the first reply, how about you give me a fucking (you). Good fucking taste though.

All of those drinks sound way too sweet, why can't i just get a normal manhattan with no cherry coke?

The bruschetta or the pierogi skewer defintiely

cringing constantly while scrolling that shit

a beer

If I wasn't a giant man baby and actually drank probably Sweet Fighter

I love port wine so I'd go for the Total War

You know, gimmick menus like this are fine at things like theme parks or whatever. The Harry Potter section at Orlando Studios, the Star Trek experience in Las Vegas. If they really commit to the theme, cool. You eat there for that dumb tourist experience. These people had better have Mario and Halo waiting tables. But if it's just a regular ass restaurant with these menus, nah.

Concept doesn't really bother me per se but all those sound really cloyingly sweet and not really very appealing at all. Also annoyed that they put together a drink menu for a gamer themed restaurant and didn't think to have a dedicated list of Dew based cocktails