Wallk into the kitchen

>wallk into the kitchen
>see this

How do you react?

*blocks his path*

Chop off its foot.

You can try, nigga

Eat the chicken I prepared by myself and let the cat watch.

C-can i get a quick rundown on this cat?

>get grossed out
>get milk crate or something to trap it without touching it >throw it off the fire escape

cats are nasty

fuck you

Wonder for a moment how it got inside, then grab it my the scruff and toss it back out of the window.

Pet kot.

>make delicious food
>pet decides it's a good time to hang around your feet
>trip over pet and food goes everywhere
They're such assholes.

Jokes on you, Кoт, I have knife too.

>make food
>kot rubs on legs
>sit down
>Suddenly 5 hairs on food

You are nasty.

>smoke weed
>cat rubs on legs
>suddenly 5 cat hairs in your weed

let him have it, duh

Pet cute kitteh and eat food because I am not some germaphobic girl.

Man up Nancies.

this is my desktop background

He is kot.

lol kots fat now

post a screenshot, that sounds hilarious

I think it's just fluff

It's hard to say haha. That would be such a weird thing to find in my kitchen.

I give kot a treat in his own bowl.

use this instead, тoвapищ

>take a hot dog
>pet kot

Hey look! It's my OC!

No one else noticed this wasn't a pic from a Kitchen? It looks like some dining room.

So I feel like the first statement was a trick and the question was for "how do you react?" but in the dining room. That said, I ask for some scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and some hashbrowns, then I.. Oh god someone's strangling it and now he ra- Oh shit it's the guy from a couple posts up! HE CAN TRAVEL THROUGH POSTS! AHHHGHHHH!!!!

I would first secure the cat in my special portable containment unit that I have at the ready in case strange cats come into my dwelling.
After initiating DEFCON 3 security procedures, the cat is transferred to another temporary housing unit where it is sanitized and shaved in order to ensure no strange diseases are spread throughout the household.
after a couple of months of sanitation, the cat in custody is once again transported via portable containment unit into the bulk containment unit, where cats who have already been cleared by HAZMAT are kept and prepared for the final phase.
Cats contained in the bulk containment unit are grouped together and lead gently into the final stage, where they are euthanized immolation, after being bathed in a proprietary blend of volatile chemicals.
Remains are vaporized and filtered from the air through a special filter so that the people in the household are not at danger of breathing harmful cat vapors.
The food the cat has interacted with before this all starts is donated to neighboring households to maintain peaceful foreign relations

this is mine.

I don't get it

>kitteh

kys yourself

This isn't a beach, it's a bathtub.

if faggots can get away with calling dogs doggos and puppers on here kitteh isnt even close to as gay

what are you trying to do, give kot salmonella? Can kots get salmonella

>Can kots get salmonella

yes but they puke up bad food faster than us and have stronger immunity as they lick their own bacteria encrusted assholes

Listen here fucko, the correct term is kot or cate. Kitteh is so 2007

you mean cade. Kot usually specifically refers to my man Jazz, the blini lover.

Admire. Only the best food for the best kot.

Jazz's owner occasionally posts on /an/ too with cute new pics of kot.

waitwut? best kot is Veeky Forums kot?

Yes! They use the trip @catjazz, like kot's instagram account. Unfortunately the owner also likes to shill products of Jazz such as stickers and shirts on /an/, but we still get cute pics here and there, like pic related.

This is a fucking food and cooking board, not the local pet shelter.
So post some McChickens and pineapple pizza or fuck off.

Throw it in the thrash and eat my goddamn hotdogs in peace.

I hope this meme never dies

DUDE

So a blini is just a thin pancake? If i buy some pancake mix and the store and just make them really thin is it the same thing?

throw the hotdogs in the trash and eat the god damn kot

I'm guessing most packaged mixes contain a leavening agent, which would just give you 'normal' pancakes. Blini is more like a crepe.