Cereal thread

What's your favorite cereal?
For me it's Kelloggs corn pops.
Gotta have my Pops!

Cereal is for children.

Thankfully i'm a man-child so my favourite is cocoa lucky charms

I've been eating pic related for a while. I found that my local grocery store has a much cheaper generic knock-off brand that tastes exactly the same. Breddy gud

Chex, especially the plain rice with a bit of brown sugar. Though any of their flavors are great.

Crispix is also alright.

Reese's Puffs. It's like candy....for breakfast!

can't find honey nut rice chex or waffle crisp anymore, so honey bunches of of oats kinda took over

Imagine being over the age of 14 and still eating cereal. Pathetic.

>hey guys I just turned 18 so I'm an adult now and can't enjoy things that society deems unfit for adults like myself
grow up

Ya alright,slugger? Mama run out of tendies? Don't worry,one day you'll be able to eat big boy food!

>Being insecure of food
Pathetic

>having diabetes cause you're too autistic to eat a proper breakfast
Pathetic.

But moms not here to make me eggs and pancakes

Haven't had any kind of cereal in years but I used to fucking love cookie crisps, they're truly the breakfast of the champions.

>plain wheat/rice/corn cereal has loads of sugar

Hmmm

Look at the ingredients. Don't worry,I was 14 once as well. You'll learn these things when you grow up.

>Implying I eat cereal everyday
>Implying I eat sugary cereal
Kill yourself autist

You'll die before me because of all the sugar you eat. Keep trying though!

>Hey look at all these DORKS and their cereal. Heh good thing I'm all grown up.

Haha. That's all you really can do,huh? Drag those sausages you call "fingers" across your $300 gaming PC? Click the ole "Post" button and lean back on your worn out office chair with a little grin on your face. That's really your limits,isn't it? You can't see your penis when you look down but hey,as long as you're able to "btfo" them guys on the ole Veeky Forums. What a wonderful life. What a wonderful little life you live.

I live in Denmark and our selection of cereal is so fucking bland and boring.

And to make matters worse, they removed my favorite recently.

>supporting American companies

Kill yourself you disgrace of a European.

the Nestle brand cereals are kind of bad

Lol faggot, my rig cost upwards of $2,500 and I'm sitting on a couch.

Huh, you guys get actual chunks in your cereal. Best we get are little paper thin chocolate shavings.

i've been having this with milk and jam.

pretty shit without the jam to be honest

Life bruh

Wow. Your gf must be proud! Oh wait...you DO have a gf don't you?

Organic Bran Sticks keep me shitting really nicely

I unironically enjoy this shit.
Decided to try it out during the whole jimmies thing a few years ago. Turns out it's actually pretty good senpai.

>They updated the box art
but why

The memes rustled their jimmies.

>few years ago
senpai that was like 6 years ago

why dat chimp air jerking two invisible dongs lol

it's obviously a gorilla

I can't tell the difference between a Nigerian and a Ethiopian bro

Yeah well, I took high level biology in high school

You argue like those women who pretend they're part of "bitch" culture. Neck yourself, you autistic, on the rag cunt.

Not the user you replied to, I only eat granola with yogurt.

Awful when they came out, awful even today.

They were surpsingly bland for an oreo cereal. They didn't even taste like the chocolate wafers.

Agree.

I got a box of them when they were new. I was disappointed.

>expect Oreo cereal to taste like Oreos
>not even close

you're fucking stupid

not every cereal is lucky charms sugar shit

Wow when is that from? I'd say "where" but that is the American spelling of "flavored" so...

If they did, wouldn't that sort of be overkill?

I always mix up this and Oatmeal Crisp with Almonds. My favorite of the 2 is Oatmeal Crisp because it stays crunchy.

let me save your thread

Nah dude, it's all about honey smacks.

Raisin Bran is god teir

Worst name for the best cereal.

I usually mix this with Mini Wheats.

DIABEETUS

Blueberry Morning when I want a bowl.
Captain Crunch when I want a box.
Frosted Flakes when adding banana.

Your Corn Pops are the wrong shape.

Second.

I hardly ever buy cereal, but once or twice a year I'll pick up a box of this stuff.

It's great dry as a quick snack, and if I eat it with milk, I personally like to wait until it gets nearly sludgy.

It's not particularly good for you, but it has some fibre and it doesn't just taste of pure sugar.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boi blueberry morning was the shit, sadly I can't find it anymore at my local groceries, so I normally just default to honey nut cheerios/chex

the best

Haven't had it in years but it is awesome.

Also a big fan of french toast crunch and coco puffs. Cinnamon toast crunch is pretty great too.

wrong

the strawberry kind fucking sucks, all the bits fall off and they don't dissolve in the milk so you're just left with a mountain of jelly in the bottom of the bowl after you're finished

god tier

>eating sugar-laced empty carbs

Make Veeky Forums great again, lads.

They're not empty, user. They're FORTIFIED with essential vitamins and minerals!

(But they're still garbage)

absolutely smug comment xdddddd