Anyone interested?

Anyone interested?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsHAix_kBrg&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not like you can do much with that but go for it.

I'd be interested to see you blend the alfredo sauce with the broccoli (after it's been steamed or boiled)

and report on how it came out

ur supposed to use chicken and not beef

Says who

forgot to add that type of pasta (I think) is the only one ive ever had trouble cooking

the beef broccoli cheese combo seems off but go for it

the outside of the pasta would be completely overcooked and the middle part with the crimp would still not even be aldente

Smells good

I don't get how Alfredo sauce and beef are supposed to be in the same meal. Also Alfredo sauce from a jar and mechanically tenderized beef? Why? Do you hate yourself?

replace alfredo with brown chinese sauce

Someone: Hey OP, I want the most voluminous and miasmic gas possible, what can you suggest?
OP: Say no more

Just waiting on the noods now
Wish i had some garlic bread

Looks kinda grim.

Jesus man, why don't you put more alfredo sauce in there you disgusting fat peice of shit manchild

Stuff is actually damn good i must say

now your just fucking with us, lets see where this goes; put it on a pizza now you faggot

nvermind, thought the plate was a mexican tortilla

should have done this.
you fucked up, op

Wtf is brown chinese sauce

I think this looks good. Well done.

I ate it all.

lol thought the same exact thing

its what they put on beef or chicken w/broccoli

something of a mother sauce that gets tweaked for each recipe

youtube.com/watch?v=zsHAix_kBrg&t=1s

I have to admit that i'd definitely eat that but still think things could have went down different

Im actually already farting like crazy.....how did you know that?

They smell cheesy and sweet

Alfredo sauce is easy as fuck to make and 10x better than the jarred stuff.

Make your own fucking sauce you fucking american

You all make me sick
>average youtube video
>today we're gonna cook X
>presents 4 cans
>opens cans
>dispenses content into bowl
>done

The fresh cream to make it ...plus parm is way more than this jar costs

Who has time for that

Can sauce is no different from "muh authentic sauccee"

Hint: the jar contains grease and coagulated crap

>grease
How is that a bad thing?

The guy poured it over mechanically tenderized beef. I don't think he really cares much about quality.

real alfredo sauce is trash that will give you a heart attack, the cream stuff is better

this

>who has time to cook

Whats wrong with tenderizing meat

Fuck off namefag

>Can sauce is no different from "muh authentic sauccee"
Yes it is. Tastes way better when you make it yourself.

>I only use ingredients once

Euros and Asians eat jarred sauce a lot, too. I think using stuff like that is a question of competency and general socioeconomic class. I usually make my own sauce for pasta, but every now and then I like to open a jar of marinara to have with my homemade meatballs because I'm tired or lazy. I would never eat jarred alfredo, it just never comes out satisfying. Plus it's not good for you anyways, so might as well make your own for the occasion with lots of good parmigiano.

Parm is like $7 for a tiny triangle
>aint nobody got time fuh dat

I allows them to sell you a cheap, tough cut as a steak. Personally I'd rather have no steak than a cheap cut masquerading as one, the same way I'd rather have no Alfredo sauce than whatever came out of that jar. But whatever floats your boat. I also don't get why anyone would want to put beef and Alfredo sauce together in the first place. What you did is completely beyond me.

Try looking harder, m8. If you're in the states you can get a decent wedge from Trader Joe's for the same, or you can get a xbox heug wedge from Costco for like 10 bucks that'll last for a month or two. Oh, and that BelGioso stuff from the grcery store is shite, gotta get the stuff that actually says parmigiano reggiano in the rind, similar to pic related. When it comes to cheese, the real deal is pretty much always worth it.

So there is nothing wrong with tenderizing meat...as i suspected

Then use fake parmesan, it's what the jar is using.

>thinks jarred classico sauce uses real paremsan
o i am laffin

No, I just prefer to make stews and braises with tough cuts instead of trying to turn them into steaks. The way I see it a good steak is a very good thing, but a cheap steak isn't worth bothering with. Just my opinion, man.

Sometimes I'd use a lesser cut sliced really really thin for a steak sandwich.

Looks better than I expected OP, not going to lie

fucking authentic marinara sauce takes 4 hours to make. Yeah, I don't think everyone has that kind of time on their hands.

>what is middle ground
I make home made pasta sauce all the time. takes an hour. most of which it's simmering while i'm doing something else

Go home Martha Stewart

not an argument

I, for one, am a fan of using beef in recipes where you would ordinarily use chicken. Sometimes the results can be pretty good, as with what OP made.

Pic related. Beef cutlet sandwich. Prepared just like a chicken cutlet sandwich.. only with beef!

nice broccoli tho

stalk is the best part

For me, it's the McBeef

>I, for one, am a fan of using beef in recipes where you would ordinarily use chicken.
Ordinarily chicken doesn't go with Alfredo sauce pasta. That's some Olive Garden level bullshit.

YOU'RE some Olive Garden level bullshit.

this. Fucking bottle sauces are disgusting.

This board is top pleb. Unless you work, wash clothes, clean your house and cook all in the same day a canned sauce is not justified.

>justified

before who? God?

for being lazy