Rate my steak

rate my steak

looks good but why didn't you cook the inside

What's the wine like? I keep seeing it in my local store but never pull the pin. Some people say it's too sweet, some people say it's awesome.

did you forget to sear it?

Better than that Sous Vide meme one some faggot posted earlier

it's fat tire: the wine
people go crazy over it because it's babby's first non-jug wine, as per the best experts money can buy. they figured out exactly when casuals buy wine and what they want out of it, and they made that and marketed it aggressively
it's commendable that winemaking has gotten this sophisticated but it gets shat on by snobs because there are a lot of fanbois who only know this and The Prisoner by Orrin Swift and they bleat about them like it's the second coming

It's a run of the mill red blend. Pretty okay, and only 6 or 7$ at costco.
An easy, enjoyable, cheap red. The dark version is better, but seasonal

It's definitely way too sweet, but I love too sweet wine and it's cheap.

Oh, for that price it's fine. It costs like 20 dollars where I live (high taxes+high booze tariffs)

Yikes.

Not op. But it's right in the middle you should try it. Super juicy.

Hey co/ck/s,
My name is OP, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, McChicken eaters who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass Jack webms. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever cooked a steak sous vide? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of Chef John from FOODWISHES.COM.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the shooting range, and am a regular at my local gym. What sports do you play, other than “argue about which item on the Taco Bell menu is the best value”? I also have laminate countertops, an overpriced immersion circulator, and have a banging hot tomahawk steak (just poached it in a bag and seared it with a torch; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my tomahawk steak that wasn't frenched and trimmed

wtf is a tomahawk steak

these

I'd refer you to that sous vide steak an user posted yesterday for what a properly cooked steak should look like, but it was so good that it hit bump limit and is now gone forever.

6/10. Not bad for a first attempt.

nice matrix screensaver

>what is the archive

>hit bump limit

top meme, douchebag tomahawk guy

not understand

lonely/10

Oh shit, I forgot Veeky Forums bump limit is 310. Too much time on /a/ recently. Disregard, I suck cocks

>$20 for apothic red
holy shit no wonder some people think wine is a scam

most wine snobs drink $15 wines on a day to day basis

think Yellowtail, Barefoot.

>Yellowtail
>Barefoot
>$15
Where the fuck do you live?

Barefoot is like $5-$6 dollars here.

Granted, I used to drink 2-3 bottles a day.

I saw that thread. Boy what a colossal douche he was

>a guy bragging about being able to afford a steak and some handguns
>a colossal douche
I didn't click on the thread but... wow what a tremendous surprise, never would have expected that

You know what? I think barefoot is ok. Not great, but not bad, and it's consistent. It's easy to find when I travel, and it's usually very low priced at gas stations, grocery stores, and wine/liquor shops. And I love good wine, too. I have just gotten to the point where I like wine so much I find it pointless to be snobby about it, it doesn't impress anyone these days.

>drinking shitty supermarket wine while trapped in some shit hole you can't escape from because of work
For me it is the A to Z pinot noir

The taste reminds me of operating the remote control with two pieces of kleenex while glugging bad wine I paid $20 for out of a small water glass that probably has all kinds of germs on it and shitposting on Veeky Forums from my phone because I don't want traces of Veeky Forums on my work laptop

implying barefoot costs $15

>not well done
>no awful steak sauce or ketchup
>no glass of milk
I don't think you understand the point of a rate my steak thread

looks delicious, neo