Girl Scout Cookies

How does Veeky Forums feel about these?

Other urls found in this thread:

girlscouts.org/en/about-girl-scouts/who-we-are.html
twitter.com/girlscouts/status/840959459140726784
twitter.com/girlscouts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dank af

Exact same cookies from anywhere for $1.50.
Fuck girlscouts. They exist only as a marketing team for overpriced cookies.

they are just less popular keeblers.

I like everything except the thin mints. I never buy them, they're always given as a gift. Got drunk a couple weeks ago and ate an entire box of the peanut butter sandwich ones for dinner.

objectively bad. my mother insists on buying them and sending them to me even though I've told her not too. They're just really terrible quality cookies.

Anyone notice the mom with the kids always look the same? 300 lbs, mid 40's, curly brown hair? Is it the same mom everywhere?

So how are parents okay with this? Isn't it just pedophile delivery service? Do they have an adult guardian with them? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

What does Girl Scouts teach children anyway? I worry they're nothing like Boy Scouts and in reality all they do is sell cookies to pay for the outfits and more cookies.
Does anyone know someone who went through Girl Scouts? Do they know how to tie knots or start fires?

I hypothesize that it's a training program for future feminists.

Did somebody say thin mints?

kys youreself

Enable itchy trigger finger on my next long war playthrough? Ok senpai.

girl scouts actually work, user

girlscouts.org/en/about-girl-scouts/who-we-are.html
If you ever have a child, the value of these kinds of programs will become more clear

Is this how you ensure your daughter becomes Stacy and is prepared for Chad's cock?

Selling shit is a more useful skill than all merit badges combined

I'd tell you not to reproduce and pass on your genes, but you don't seem to have a choice in the matter.

>Does anyone know someone who went through Girl Scouts?
I went through it, but I'm not american, we were just like boyscouts, no cookies

Yes, having your child become the social elite is terrible

If I was on death row my last meal would be 18 boxes of samoas

thin mints are the best sorry i dont make the rules

itt: normies

>itt: normies
I'm not a normie but I can acknowledge that they generally live happier lives

Overrated shit you can make at home that will taste better and cost less.

they usually just stake out a grocery store. and they're not that cute.

What sorts of benefits? Trying to figure out if you're sincere or are just saying "get them outta the house for a few hours"

tfw they get you caramel delites instead

I opened the door and didn't have any cash and they looked like they were weirded out by me :(

Pretty great, and the money is fed back into my own community, so I like to grab a few boxes sometimes

Samoas can't be beat

Boys sell shitty popcorn, girls sell decent cookies.

It's teaching that girls have it much easier.

seems like a fascist terrorist organization on its clandestine way to take over the world infiltrating all of us from where you don't expect it

Thin Mints are the worst cookie

>look up whats up with these samoas everyones talking about
>coconut

It's a racket but I consider it charity and part of the fabric of American society. I pick up a few boxes every year and just throw them in the freezer. They eventually get eaten. It's more of a civic duty for me than anything.

they kept getting smaller and smaller since the 80's. soooo... kinda lame. I'd buy a couple from local girl scouts just to support neighbors.

I'm not going to fund the marxist SJW feminazi organisation with my hard earned money.

I'm too afraid to answer the door to buy them. They look good tho.

THIN
MINTS

That's the point, genius. It's a fund raiser.

It's a total scam but I've got a weakness for the Samoas. Discovered they make a candy bar outta them one day when I went to a gas station, they're pretty damn good for a candy bar.

I live in Oregon and wonder if they'll be selling outside the pot shops. Seems the best way to clear out their goods in a hurry.

What are they funding?

They camp out at grocery store entrances here. Fucking cunts.

What do you think?

Liberalism. Faggots. Men dressing up as women and going into women's restrooms with their cocks out in front of little girls.

Pure degenerate filth.

I always go to the store at 7am sharp so that it is empty. Generally the charity people and card table stuff doesn't come till later or is just setting up so I slide by. I also keep my head down and pretend I didn't hear if I do get approached.

>that guilt I face when they ask me if want to buy some as step out of the market
>"s-sorry, I don't have cash "
>" that's OK, user. we take card!"
>just walk away without saying anything and feeling embarrassed.

This needs to stop.

Hey I do this!

Tell them only if they give you a blowjob and see what they say

What do Girl Scouts actually do or teach?

immigrant to US here, my Chinese mother never let me join Girl Scouts with the white girls because she said I wouldn't fit in. Mom was most likely correct.

They'll say that the cops are on their way and you're heading to jail.

White liberal elitism.

How to cook dog. Your mum can teach you that tho. She's an expert.

How to marry a rich guy and take half his net worth and then demand alimony

seriously, what do they do all day?

I'm looking at their social media, and all they do is shill their cookies and photoshoots of """empowering""" women/girls

twitter.com/girlscouts/status/840959459140726784

not one photo of an actual girl scout doing anything

twitter.com/girlscouts

They teach girls that it's ok to be roasties. Which it clearly is not.

They're inter-dimensional shapeshifting child molestors.

Got this for you.

They deliver cookies to people. What the hell else do they need to do to prove their worth to you?

I think you mean "free" cookies, OP. Seeing those little whores break down when I take my fill of boxes and gnarf them right in front of their booth is to die for. Shoudnt have taken a bathroom break, mommy hehehe fuckin bithces

I'd punch a baby for some of those Samoas.

So that's all the Girl Scouts are worth. Selling cookies.

edgy

You could just say no thanks not today, likening do every other time than the one time that I say yes and buy 6 boxes of goat samoas

The little girls just make me so happy when they sell them. They're so cute. CUTE.

Cookies are alright

Yeah cute wen I stomp them into the curb and take a dump on their merit badges fucking kids

DEVILISH

>anime poster is a pedophile
what a surprise

They watch your cunt daughter for a few hours once or twice a week so dad can watch mum get plugged by Tyrone in the cuck shed

That you MadThad?

Just smile and say "no thank you", it's not that hard

The popcorn gets donated as snacks for deploying troops. The also make white chocolate covered pretzels that are dope as fuck.

Clarify that you were asking the mom.

I always buy them because the girls look miserable and don't want to be there and the parents usually appreciate it so fuck it why not

yes I know they're overpriced