/keto/

Anyone doing keto right now? I'm doing it to cut below 11% body fat, 2 weeks in don't really mind it so far.

Salad wraps with bacon and egg salad, one of the more frequent meals I make

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHaCKudtVi0
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/83/6/1442.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23632752
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2716748/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how you make the egg salad?

4 hard boiled eggs mashed up with a fork mixed with mayo, dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. The mustard makes it

love egg salad.
I am on a cut too, though not keto. low carb though

Yeah I've been on it for 3 weeks or so now. Just had beef pho (without the noodles) and lots of lettuce. Fucking delicious. I also ate a lot of bacon and eggs but now I'm moving from meat to more seafood for the omega 3.

look up Shirataki Noodles

they suck

yeah never had them, just see them in various keto articles

Been doing it for a month and a half for health rather than weight loss. although I've been doing it better for the last week or two. Has a sausage, 104g sunflowerbutter, and 14g of butter because I'm trying to lose weight regardless. I also eat one meal a day. youtube.com/watch?v=KHaCKudtVi0

I live with my parents who would give me too much grief if I started eating a high fat diet. The already give me enough shit when I use my "indian" spices.

So toughen up and stop worrying if mummy and daddy get cross with you? It's your body eat what you want holy shit.

I was on keto for about 8 months a few years ago. It was great for weight loss but goddamn I spent a lot of money eating steak and eggs.

Debating doing it again for a bit just for a refresh and because I now have a costco membership.

how could anyone seriously call that eggmush salad?

Costco/Sam's Club my man

4pack of HUGE boneless ribeyes for 40 bucks or less

pork belly is super cheap too and awesome for various dishes

2pack of big assorted dried meats that lasts me at least two weeks

not to mention how amazingly cheap the produce is

>history of high cholesterol
Will I die if I do this or do I just have to run a lot

if you're doing keto/paleo do it right.

don't buy a bunch of shit to make fake-ass carbs. "keto pizza" "keto bread" "keto noodles" etc. are all fucking garbage. just get meat+veggies+and some cheese type shit. make casseroles and soups in big batches and portion meals ahead of time. repeat meals often.

How old are you?

My genetics are really fucked up, I've had high blood pressure since I was like 10. My cholesterol is okay now, it's just easy to jump.

Check with your doctor. Also do your own research on google.

I don't think trying it for a few weeks will cause any problem. But I'm not a doctor so don't trust me.

people call this a salad. salad is a broad term

my mom didn't let me get protein powder when I was a kid, so I get it. low carb is still pretty good, certainly better than high carb

bump

>Being a member of a diet cult

follow your leader

I've never seen these anti keto faggots given any proof to back up what they say. It's always some cancer /b/ tier nonsense. Some sad fucking lives these people must lead.

Because they can't.
Take 3 groups eating the same calories and protein, the one eating the most carbs vs fat will lose the least weight, least fat, and most muscle. The one eating the most fat vs carbs will lose the most weight, most fat, and least muscle mass.
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/83/6/1442.full

Keto weight loss supresses hunger hormones which soar when one loses weight with "Conventional" diet

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23632752

LCHF is safe at least for a year. More study is needed for stupid, slow to respond cucks to feel safe though
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2716748/