So tell me Veeky Forums would you eat that

So tell me Veeky Forums would you eat that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gt8LflOyyhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably but I have the palate of a 10 year old

If i was hungry enough

By far the worst thread ive seen in months

Maybe only a slice, greasy pizza becomes awful to eat with a second slice.

No. Don't like thick crust and prefer to avoid low moisture mozzarella whenever possible.

>thick crust

that's actually the thin crust my man

youtube.com/watch?v=gt8LflOyyhs

Too bready for me.

Shit is way too greasy, even as a Round Table fan that's just not a good pizza.

pizza sausage is disgusting

it's totally different from real sausage

I like the way she giggles and she is cute. As for the pizza, I don't think I could even eat one slice. Dough not done enough and the cheese falls right off the slice when you pick it up. I don't like eating pizza with a fork unless it's a deep dish or something meant to be that way. Thin crust? .....

>spiced meat

It's literally the definition of real sausage.

You mix salt and pepper into your burger patties? Guess what-- that's sausage, now.

How so? It should simply be cooked Italian style sausage, either bulk grind and crumbled, or links cut into thin slices.
If it looks like dry dog food kibbles, then you're buying shitty pizza and should go somewhere else.

Yes but I wouldn't like it. Looks very greasy, not a big fan of sausage, and looks undercooked. Well done pizza is for me,

my hero

I agree with the WOP chef that chef Ramsey doesn't know what a real pizza is like, but that pizza is way too greasy and that crust is fucked up lol

pretty sure hamburger meat isn't sausage because it isn't wrapped in intestines but ok

3/10 made me reply

The intestine wrapping is only a particular kind of sausage.

Notice you won't find any on sausage patties.

>would you eat that
Sure, I ate worse.
Now if you want to know if I'd like it that's entirely different.

seeing as how it was undercooked and had a lake of grease on the top, no.

I enjoy a good thick crust pizza but there is such a thing as too much and WAY too much

only after degreasing it

A particular kind? As in singular? Lol, there are thousands of different kinds of sausages packed in intestines of one sort or another. In fact, it's more common than not.

You mean pork burgers?

bread bowl meme pls go

I want to marry her.

lol tru

ive fucked her