What's that weirdest thing you have ever eaten? Personally it was goldfish we caught out of a pond...

What's that weirdest thing you have ever eaten? Personally it was goldfish we caught out of a pond. Friends said kill them, but dad didn't want raccoons, so we cooked them. Pretty bad actually.

Shark.
Had a shark vindaloo at Rick Stein's famous seafood resteraunt in Cornwall.
This was 14 years ago though to be fair.

I have eaten some weird stuff. Gator was gross and spongy. My ex once made a thankgiving dinner that was aweful. My stepdaughter and i tried to eat it. The turkey was so dry, swallowing it gagged me. First and last time she cooked for me.

>My stepdaughter
lmao

I ate gold fish these taste like carp

Hahaha, the cuck meme right?

cuck

You're living the meme.

Flog.
It was like chicken.

So I have a couple of stories for you. So my chef is cutting up this octopus, right? I jokingly ask which tentacle is the penis? Because if you didn't know one of the 8 is actually a penis on males. My classmate asks if I am referring to the tentacle/penis the male rips off and throws at the female(true fact btw). My response?
"Yeah, kinda like human guys."

My chef sets upon me the look of certain death. He is pissed. Me being 5'2 girl under the glare of my 6" chef I am cowed. So I decided I had to do something to light the mood.

He jokingly offers a classmate of mine a black sack pulled from Oct as a meal. She declines. I however volunteer followed by everyone telling me not to do it. Che says he'll take pics if I do it, significantly in a better mood with me.

So I sprinkle on some salt an pepper, heat and oil a pan, and drop that mystery sack in.

It goes up in flames. Regret time.

Once I calm down the fire I look at my shriveled up snack. I have come to the tentative conclusion that it is the bile sack, because chef already cut into the ink sack as I was cooking.

As people where both disgusted and intrigued I ate.

Tasted like seafood.

I got another story like that about eating raw uterus.

>raw uterus
was... it from someone you know? was it yours?

guinea pig
not even close to weird if you are from south america.
5/10 dont go too far out of your way to try it

It felt like I made that last one long but I guess I overestimated it.

Same chef as before. Three months later.

I have built a reputation after my stunt with the bile. Chef likes to hand me lobster tamales and crab butter. But this is not those times. That day we are filtering some Sole, a flat fish. Since they were a touch out of season, class notices that have full bellies of under developed eggs. We have a new guy in the class. Ling haired guy, 6'3, with an awful mustache named Blakelee, he expresses disgust at the bellies and half formed roe. Chef stands in front of my station and calls Blakelee over.

Chef: Wanna see something?

Blakelee: Sure.

So chef tosses me a discarded uterus and says , "Here eat this." full eye contact with Blakelee I eat the thing raw and he gags. Says he doesn't know whether to be impressed or disgusted. Chef says both.

Tits or GTFO you dumb whore

It's not that odd for Australians, but foreigners tend to freak out when you tell them you've eaten kangaroo before. It's actually very healthy for you and has a nice texture, but I've gone no-meat these days.

Hows emu taste?

Locusts cooked in suger and soy sauce.
It's Japanese traditional food.

Lol you're getting cucked weekly bro

I think I ate rabbit as a kid. Since my new religion forbids it it's really fucking weird for me now.

Not an argument

>Being religious

Lmao, what a fucking retard. Do you believe in ghosts, too? Goblins? Fairies? Bigfoot?

kek, absolutely destroyed

Never had emu, they look like they'd be pretty fuckin gamy though.

TOP F-ING KEK XD

Is it any good? Crunchy?

geoduck

Looks like something my wife would like

Probably barracuda or kangaroo. Reindeer if that counts as weird. Here it's pretty common. There's not that much access to weird foods where I live.

kys

These are some weirdass posts. If true wanna marry me?

Despite being the penis of thea sea isn't geoduck just a tasty mollusk?

yep, it tastes like small shrimp.

DRINK MY FUCKING MILK STEAK FAGGOT

Snails probably, but they tasted great.
Frog-legs were mediocre, actually had them yesterday for the first time.
Also had crocodile once, absolutely adored its natural saltiness.

I've never understood this animal. Why do they even have a shell if 90% of them can't fit inside?

yea it was very delicious

anyone ate Balut in Vietnam?

Has an oily texture to the meat...not real great.

I have eaten heaps of unknown meats in SE Asia, I had Tortoise and Swan one night in Guangzhou China.

Always wanted to try swan. Did it have a "muddy" taste like some people claim?

No...too be honest it was more like duck in texture, that thick dense sort of flesh but oilier in nature, more moist if that makes sense?

Why aren't swans more commonly eaten? They are complete fucking cunts.
They're protected here despite not being endangered in any way.

There's a taboo on it because it was the food of royalty

Iirc all swans in the UK are still the legal property of Queen Elizabeth

It was in China...nothing is taboo there.

>nothing is taboo there.

True. The chinese are a race completely without guilt or shame; that's why they cheat all the time and make shitty products.

Why is the darker colored one bigger than the others?

Why is Veeky Forums turning into /b/ light

CLAMMED

Every board is. Veeky Forums is dying :(

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

there are two factors that led to a decline in board quality. when trump went to become president, /pol/ was overflowing with newfags that came because of pepe and media coverage. many of them used their phones to browse. then some dumbass set Veeky Forums to one of the three or four default boards on clover. this lead to a shitload of people even knowing of Veeky Forums in the first place. now this board has a bunch of idiots shitposting here out of boredom i guess

It is also spring break I guess

because every board originated as a frequent topic on /b/ that got spun off. In the beginning the only Veeky Forums boards were /a/ and /b/. Then cute anime threads in /b/ kept cropping up, so moot said "Behold! Ye shall now have thine own board". So He made /c/ and it was good.

>missing the point this hard
please tell me you're only pretending to be retarded