Hey guys feel free to dig into these sandwiches!

Hey guys feel free to dig into these sandwiches!

another quality thread by an itoddler phone shitposter.

those buns are burnt.

i guess you could call 'em... burns

This.

Literally cancer.

>Burns food
>Serves it to people anyway
>lol I bet they will still like it

I really hate people like this. These are the type of people who go 2 days without showering and don't wipe their ass properly, then expect someone to fuck them.

I went down on a woman like that once. It was thick and dischargey with a definite taste of shit.

How do you know if they're posting from an iPhone?

Filename, dumb iToddler

I would have started puking on her just from the smell.

Android is slower and buggier faggot. Enjoy your apps crashing all the time.

not only an iToddler but a weeaboo as well...

>implying that's my cat
stop being alive you're making an ass of yourself

is that what the apple store rep told you when you locked you into a 2 year payment plan for your overpriced toy?

Only thing worse than phone posters are the fuckwads that feel the need to point it out like anyone gives a half-fuck.

t. """anti-phone poster""" phone shitposter

Its what the CIA told me when they said they can fuckover any lagdroid device and iOS is more secure at rest.

is that what you got out of whatever itoddler tabloid shitrag you read because you're too stupid to read the leaks yourself?

>iToddler
Do you any other terms in your vocabulary? That isn't funny or witty in the slightest.
It's just a fucking phone dude; youre as bad as Applefags with your defensive attitude.

>try to start a funny thread hoping others will post gross food pics
>get bullied ;_;

>Applefags
/mlp/

what's the matter, itoddler is going to cry? hop on to the apple store. i'm sure they can find something to make you feel better there.

>iOS is more secure
lol, no. after the shooting in Cali when the FBI tried to take Apple to court to force them to give them the keys to the kingdom it was a ruse. The FBI already could unlock the phone, they were just using the whole backdrop of "muh terrorism" to establish legal president for getting phone makers to cough up source code.

>itoddler is going to cry?
Why would he cry? His shit is secure and works without having to install pajeets_X-ROM_EXTREEme_with-jerkmeoff_launcher! that doesn't include blobs for the camera and makes the battery last 2hrs.

Fucking hell, I left /g/ last month because of this retardery and now it's infecting this board too?! Time to go to /b/, I need to watch webms of people being murdered because that's how some of you people make me feel.

why are itoddlers so afraid of installing anything? is it because your shitty toys are walled gardens that need to have everything approved by apple?

>so afraid of installing anything?
We do. It's called factory updates. Something lagdroid users know nothing about.

>itoddlers so stupid they won't install anything unless it's forced on them
lmao

literally can't make this shit up.

what are
>my sys updates
>my free upgrade to the next version of Android when it comes out

>and iOS is more secure at rest
Oh my sides.