Do boys care if you're a good cook?

Do boys care if you're a good cook?

Depends, I'd rather cook for my gf but a lot of guys would probably prefer the woman to cook.

fuck off you weeaboo dickmilker

I like cooking, and it'd be nice if she knew something about it too.

Dumbass lmao

Boys do, but men don't

Yes. dont think i'd stick around for baked potatoes every night for 20 years

>tfw no qt to cook with

sure thing mommy

m'lady

It depends if you're competent in other areas.

Some guys expect you to be a good cook, which I think is retarded myself, but 90% of the people I know can't cook.

Not knowing how to cook is not a problem. But willingness to learn is absolutely necessary. I don't want me or my wife's son to eat shit food.

My ex girlfriend was so shit at cooking and was so picky that cooking was just a nightmare every time. I really appreciate women who are good at cooking.

On top of that I want to come home to a woman wearing nothing but an apron...

My girlfriend can't cook, but I love her all the same.

If she could, it'd be a pile of points in her favor, but it's not required.

Pic related is basically us.

I would obviously prefer my gf to be at least as knowledgeable as me about cooking, but what's much worse than lack of knowledge is misplaced pride in one's abilities.

I've generally found that I don't get along well with women who have the wrong attitudes about food so it never actually gets to a point where I'm having to tell her to get the fuck away from the stove, thank god.

doesn't matter the sex, you should be able to cook at least a few things, it's a basic life skill. I don't get how anyone can be capable of living alone and not cooking

this.

I think it depends on whether they can cook or how much they like to eat.
My boyfriend eats a lot but he doesn't know much about cooking, so he loves that I cook a lot.

that's cute, user

yes

Mine does. YMMV.

I don't personally. I'm actually not a very good cook myself--I just go out most of the time or order. I guess it'd be a nice bonus.

Yeah my girl cooks for me all the time its great
She really enjoys me trying her stuff, so I just started to tell her if she can learn how to make this or that
Really fun

I lose respect for someone when they're incompetent in simple tasks and cooking is as simple as it gets.

So you're a nigger and "she" is useless?

Not really.

I'd be slightly turned off if a guy couldn't cook really basic things though.

Being able to cook at least well enough to sustain yourself and not be disgusted by what you make shows the bare minimum of motor skills and sanity. Any viable skill you have that you can share with others and helps them is a positive trait. Women who can't cook are harmless, but that's all they are. Women who can not only not cook but are actively bad at it are hopeless.

Opposite.

c u c k

I'd never trust her if she could, it'd only let her hide the poison more easily and I'm not risking that

anyone woman that cooks worse than I do, means she just doesn't care. I can't abide by that.

A-are motor skills important to get a bf?

a woman that can take care of herself is sexy because you know she needs to be slapped around and choked a little bit to cum.

Yes, it's one of the first things their family will ask them when they talk about you.

I expect everyone to at least know the basics. If a girl (or anyone, really) can't at least cook some decent, simple dishes, that means she's either never had to cook for herself or she just doesn't give a fuck. Which implies that she's either spoiled, stupid, or lazy (or all three). All of those are good indicators of her not being girlfriend material.

I don't expect everyone to be a great cook, or even to enjoy cooking (though both are a definite plus in my book), but I do expect everyone over the age of 16 to be able to take care of themselves, and being able to make a decent meal is part of that.

Frozen foods and restaurants.

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D

Nope, but they care if you are terrible.

I cook for my girlfriend and she's incapable of making eggs.

As long as you're a sweetie, it doesn't really matter what you do

My gf hates cooking anything that's not mac and cheese or mashed potatoes because she super fucking self-concious about everything she does. Plus were at my place all the time so I'm pretty much obligated to cook.

>My wife's son
kek

>not cooking together and teaching her so she can be more confident about her skills

It's good for your relationship, m8.

Are you a gay male? If so then you already know the answer.

If you are a girl then in modern society filled with nu-males it doesn't really matter because they'll desperately attach to anything showing them the smallest bit of attention.

Yes. What good are you if you can't cook?

I enjoy cooking, but it is nice to come home to a hot meal once in a while. I don't care if you're a great cook or anything, but it's definitely a plus if you know your way around a kitchen at least a little bit

kill yourself

Well, considering how I enjoy cooking and it is a hobby of mine, I would probably want my wife to also enjoy cooking, because that is a hobby that we could share together, and would increase my enjoyment of it. But in terms of actually being good at cooking, no not really.

fugg me

Mlady

For most boys you don't have to be a good cook, just able to make a reasonable meal on your own and make a dish with a recipe.

Just learn the basics. Nobody is expecting you to make Michelin star qua,just make a satisfying meal where you can say "that was nice" when you're finished.

I thought you were making a joke.

Personally I would think it's ridiculous if I dated a girl who couldn't cook. I'm confident enough in my cooking that I can at least pull out some pack of meat in the morning and make something out of it that night, while also being able to try just about any recipe out of an intermediate level cookbook. That should be fairly good for a 21 year old not employed in the food industry. If I got married I would probably take care of a third of the meals for the family if we both work, less if I'm the only one working

Leaf here

Most girls take pride in being useless fucks at school, work, and house duties so go figure.

Where did this start from? I see it everywhere.

Modern women have set the bar so low that guys know their girlfriend will have no talents or abilities in anything.

We don't care if you went to college, we don't care how much money you make, we don't care if you have a car. We know you wont clean, we know you cant fix a computer, we know you don't like video games, we know you can't cook.

is this your first day on the internet?

It's not really possible to be a bad cook. There's no depth to it. If you can tie your shoes, you can cook anything.

>It's not really possible to be a bad cook
never under estimate how stupid and incompetent people can be

>we know you don't like video games
?

Lol fuck off

*Tips Stetson*

My girlfriend and I hit it off from our mutual love of food and cooking. There's an infinite amount of conversation there.

Xbox live message from like 10 years ago
t. spoonfeeder

I'm a professional Chef, and also a young, good looking woman & can tell you guys love it... all of them.
My boyfriend thinks he's the luckiest man alive & every other man I meet loves it too.
Especially other cooks & Chefs. Ability in the kitchen is a huge turn on to anyone that takes it seriously.
If your a good looking woman & can throw down in the kitchen, most men will fucking love you.

>I'm a professional Chef, and also a young, good looking woman
Kill yourself.

(OP) #
It's not really possible to be a bad cook. There's no depth to it. If you can tie your shoes, you can cook anything.
#
That's so far from the truth. You obviously have no idea about all the technique involved, delicate skill, scientific knowledge or the artistic inclination it takeseems to be a good cook.

...Anonymous
03/13/17(Mon)12:03:12 No.8680899
#
>I'm a professional Chef, and also a young, good looking woman
Kill yourself.

I've got cooking to do, so maybe later!

No, it's true. Anyone can do it. That's why it doesn't pay well. Can you name one dish that's more difficult than your nephew's math homework?

All of them. Simply finding good ingredients (before any cooking has even started) is more difficult than some kid's math homework.

What do they even do all day?

my gf is clumsy and i love her less because of it

>it tries to communicate

My husband has to be a good cook. He doesn't have to cook for me but he has to cook for himself, because I would only cook for myself.

It shouldn't even be a big deal because cooking is such a basic human skill. There's no bigger red flag than a guy who can't cook.

No, as has been discussed in the thread, the only thing we want from women anymore is for them to bear our children and not cheat on us, which is also kind of a pipe dream

How do you not have motor skills?
Do you constantly fall over from walking?

>we
fuck off

There's no bigger red flag than the girl you just posted.

it's a big plus if she's at least as competent as I amin the kitchen

you want your wife to cheat on you then?

I consider being able to cook as a basic fundamental that every adult should know how to do. It's in the same category as basic manners, knowing how to do laundry, iron clothes, etc.

I'm not claiming that everyone needs to be a michelin-star chef, but if she can't do basic stuff in the kitchen it's a dealbreaker.

And I would expect that women would expect the same thing out of their men as well.

I expect the better cook to cook.

i want women to stay the fuck out of my kitchen
last chick i let into my kitchen she fucking burnt one of my pans never again

>he has to cook for himself, because I would only cook for myself.
You are unfit for marriage, or any other cooperative human endeavor.

>scientific knowledge
Stop trying so hard to defend yourself, you worthless faggot. You don't have to agree with him, but for fuck's sake don't start grasping at straws and making shit up to try to have an argument. You're not getting any sort of point across, you're just making yourself look retarded.

>delicate skill, scientific knowledge or the artistic inclination
>tips fedora

>good cook
there are no good cooks only experienced ones

there is a difference between cooking as in
>not poisoning yourself
which is a basic life skill
and cooking as in
>creating something truly enjoyable

almost nobody can truly cook

I don't care, because I enjoy cooking. But my wife does the dishes and is willing and able to cook something easy if I work a long day.
At least know HOW to cook. It's easy, and a valuable skill. You don't really need to be exceptional, but if you can't make spaghetti with sauce in a jar, or scrambled eggs, you're gonna encounter problems in your life.

I wish my gf wasn't picky and could actually cook, but she just had shitty parents that babied her

It's not an attractive quality, especially since that means you eat out a lot, which is a huge money drain

*tips*

All the girls I've been in relationships with were good cooks (including the one I married). The problem they all had in the kitchen was time management. All of them took the greater part of two hours to make a meal that I could put together in 30-40min. So I ended up doing most of the evening cooking in my relationships simply because I prefer eating dinner before 9:30-10PM.

Thankfully the woman I married is obsessed with baking bread, so I never have to suffer bad supermarket bread or pay high prices for good stuff at an upscale bakery. Today she made homemade pita bread and falafel (Egyptian style, using fava beans instead of chickpeas). Fucking great, even if it took her all morning to do it, so we basically had lunch instead of breakfast.

Show us your wife.

Nice bait roastie, enjoy dying alone. Don't you have a rally to attend?

You are such a shitty human being.

Shitpost.

After a hard day of being worked like an animal, it would be nice to come home to a warm smile and good food to heal the soul.

That is not degrading, it just means that women are better at certain tasks than men, like cooking and nurturing.

You're asking that question on the wrong website, cu/ck/

Wouldn't be the deal breaker or anything. I love to talk food and cooking, so a partner who knows a bit is a plus. However, I don't want anyone around who expects me to eat every single thing they cook or expects me to cook for them. I make my own grub on a regular basis, and don't intend to change that.

At least be able to make some basic stuff. I don't care otherwise.

Why is this even a question?
Why is not being able to cook not only socially acceptable, but encouraged?

I looked at what a college student has to deal with these days, they get forced into a dorm, then they're not allowed gas or electric stovetops so they're forced to buy food from the cafeteria.
They're basically not allowed to cook for the duration of their 4 year degree.

What the fuck.

1/2 this

I don't believe women are better at cooking then men. I do however believe men are better beasts of burden so it make sense to send them out to bring home the bacon in some cases.

Coming home to a decent meal would be amazing. Coming home to a meal PERIOD would be enough most days.