Peanut butter

I've always seen in American television people eating this but never tried it.

If everyone eats it, it is because it must be great, that's what I said to me. But god I was wrong, very wrong

How can you eat this Americans? I just don't get it. Also, how can I eat it so it doesn't so shitty? I bought a full jar and I don't like to throw away food.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zoMiYklHvjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spread it on toast, a cracker, or make a sandwich with it along with jelly. I personally don't like it that much.
Oh and dipping apple slices in it is supposed to be really good too.

What did you eat it with?

Also people in southeast Asia eat something similar to peanut butter.

did you buy one with added sugar?

You're just a third world subhuman piece of shit whose tastebuds have been demolished due to eating clay and mud cakes his entire life

That's all it is really

If you've never tasted a salted peanut in your country then whatever you bought is most likely not peanut butter, because those should be the only two ingredients.

what shitty country do you come from if you don't have peanut butter?

I've been to several EU countries and they all had peanut butter

it's like people have different opinions about things or something

that being said, what brand did you get? jarred peanut butter ranges from having just peanuts to peanuts, salt, oil, sugar, etc etc etc.

you can look up recipes that call for peanut butter, I quite like making thai peanut sauces personally.

but I think you're trying to rustle people's jimmies so you probably haven't even considered that.

It isn't great but it's not just north americans who eat it, australians do to.
Maybe you've only tried shit quality peanut butter?
Do you even like peanuts?

just throw out that garbage and get almond butter, its so good that u can even just eat it by itself

Just bread

I don't think so

>what brand did you get?
Skippy

>Do you even like peanuts?
Yeah, but apparently not in form of cream.

Add a bit of honey to some of it with some bread.

Also
>too sweet
>too salty
what the fuck are you all eating? Post them.

read the ingredients to skippy
that shit has a lot of added bullshit
I usually get smuckers, it's just peanuts and salt.

it's also wicked easy to just make your own assuming you have a food processor.

smuckers natural that is

OP, you ate shit peanut butter. Try organic butter without sugar next time.

If the peanut butter you but has ingredients other than peanuts and salt, you done fucked up.

the fucking oil on the hipster butter looks nasty

Mix it? That's what you're supposed to do.

stir it, turbotard

Skippy and jif have the best taste though. They also have trans fats but if he didn't like those, then he's not gonna like organic.

Skippy is a garbage brand of peanut butter.

Dude im not even American and i eat that shit by the buckets, i think youll get used to it if you keep eating it.

I used to love it with chocolate spread as a kid, preferably not Nutella.

on celery for the culinary patrician

That's the nature of peanut, faggot. Either pour it off or stir it back in and then put in the refridgerator for storage.

Nonsense, I ate conventional peanut butter for most of my life before discovering the natural kind, and it has a much smoother and cleaner taste that transfers flavors better.

>pour it off
what the fuck am i reading? nigger your peanut butt is gonna be dry as FUCK if you don't mix in the oil

My fuckin nigga that's the same peanut butter I've been eating since a kid. Thanks based mom

There's still plenty of fat suspended in the peanut solids, just like how there's still fatty parts of bacon left after you render them in a fry pan. It'll take a heck of lot more than pouring off a few grams of separated oil from a 1-2lbs jar to turn it dry.

do you also throw away the cream on top at the top of the yogurt? cause that's kind of bitch move a faggot like you would do

>nigger please oil your butt

calm down, hypercuck

You don't refrigerate peanut butter, fool. And jif objectively tastes better than organic.

>You don't refrigerate peanut butter

It's not needed to prevent perishing, sure. But if you have the natural kind then refrigerating it will stop the oil separating (if you care about that).

>>And jif objectively tastes better than organic.
Well sure, it has added sugar and salt.

Peanut butter is GOAT. You're probably a faggot.

>throwing away cream is like draining off peanut oil
>also i'm a retarded fucking faggot
>that's kind of bitch move

kys

I lived in Australia for some years and always loved some good crunchy peanut butter. Then I moved to Europe, and discovered they make peanut butter WITHOUT REMOVING THE RED SKINS. Holy fuck, the tastiness jumped up rungs, friends. Get involved with that.

you should refrigerate natural peanut butter if you are not going to eat it all in less than a week.

What? I've left mine out for almost a year and it still tastes the same.

Also
>eating a whole jar of peanut butter in a week.

Spread it on bread. Broil until it's bubbling up and getting dark spots. Drown in syrup. Traditional American firehouse meal.

Unsalted peanut butter is flavorless shit. You probably got unsalted OP.

That's not very hard to do if you're buying the human sized jars. I can put it away in 3 days. It's only like 6 open faced sandwiches

Maybe it's a regional taste thing? Like I'm an amerifat and I love peanut butter, but am not huge on Marmite or Vegemite which are hugely popular in the UK and Australia respectively.

>It's only like 6 open faced sandwiches

youtu.be/zoMiYklHvjk

Growing up my parents had the same jar of peanut butter in the fridge for 10 years. I despised it on sandwiches but every 6-8 months I would eat a spoon. It's tasty enough on it's own, and the older me would now add it to savory dishes.

Also it never goes old. Some oil might collect at the top but it was still good. I never did finish that old jar of jif...

This

Where is the ants....

Haven't seen this pasta in a couple years lol

Black ppl invented pb. Based black! Black ppl also invent 'based' double based black!!!

Almond tastes alright but almond skins are like tree-bark and is awful blended into a paste.
Cashew butter is pretty good though but peanut butter still the best.

>just bread
Found your problem.
Try bread, peanut butter, and either
>jam
>honey
>sliced bananas
>marshmallow fluff
Also try peanut butter on celery sticks.

Veeky Forums here
It's good for bulking, smear it on some whole grain pita and you got the start to some pretty based macros.

I dunno, its already pretty dry when you reach the bottom of a jar. Thats without pouring oil off

It's peanuts and salt. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Many, if not most, brands put a lot more shit in there than just peanuts and salt.

The taste can vary greatly between brands as well. I used to buy Jif, which was the brand I grew up with. Once I ran out of Jif so I used some of my roommate's peter pan instead. I found it vile and nearly inedible.

>buying peanut butter
why not buy the peanuts and crush them yourself? serious question

Why not make literally everything from scratch? Cause it saves effort!

Sure, if you're talking about something that takes a lot of effort I can see that. But peanut butter? That's amazingly easy. Put peanuts in your food processor or a good blender. Run it until you get your desired texture of peanut butter. It's amazingly simple and you end up with a cheaper, higher-quality product that's made to the exact texture you want.

My local supermarket has a machine with a hopper of peanuts in the top. You put a container under the spout and press a button to dispense as much freshly-ground peanut butter as you want. It's also very inexpensive.

I thought it was a joke too, but they really do eat crushed peanuts with fruit jam.

You know what's even easier than that? Opening a jar of peanut butter.

Sure. But the difference in "easy" is very insignificant. OTOH, the difference in quality is major. You have to be one sad lazy fuck to buy it pre-made when you can have much better PB with a tiny amount of effort.

Thai and Dutch people love it.

>an american insulting other people's taste

over peanut butter??? this is your hill to die on???

People don't die on hills in the first world, Pajeet.

Fuck (((organic))) peanut butter. That watery stuff on the top is unnatural.

Right??? peanut butter is like safety food anyway, I keep it in house for quick snack in mornings when I dont have time for proper meal/when I feel like being a fatty and eating with spoon and sprinkling chocolate chips on top

Go ahead pal.

skippy is fucking god tier how do you not like it?

>same jar of peanut butter
>10 years
You might want to get your liver checked and set up regular cancer screenings.