Cheap eats in SF?

Anyone in the SF bay area know some cheaper places to eat? Some places in China town is 60c a bun for Bao but beyond that I don't know. I can't live off steam buns forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DhPrWm-vKSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This place

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DhPrWm-vKSY

If you're dirt-poor, buy beans and rice from a grocery store AND LEARN HOW TO FUCKING COOK.

>sf

lmao good luck.

>sf good luck

>best food country in the world
>epicenter of the best food region of the us

Your failing politics aside, NorCal is producing more Michelin stars than any where else. West coast beer is also the best.

defensive POS, he's talking about price

>entire thread dedicated to cheap food
>HURR DURR MUH MICHELIN
Are you clinically retarded, or just American?

Bunch of dumbfuck haters ITT

>Tommy's Joint
Classic American Comfort Food
>Gordo's Burrito
Best West Coast Burrito's in the City. Can order a side of rice, beans and meat for $5
>Jannah
Best Middle Eastern and YUUUGE portions

OP, you can get all the brotein you want in the Tenderloin District, and they'll even pay you to suck it out of them.

Walk down any street and you have a restaurant every 20 feet you fucktard. Anywhere outside of Embarcadero/Pier 39/Fisherman's Wharf/Tourist areas you'll find this is the case. Are you blind or retarded?

McDonalds.

The banh mi shops in the Tenderloin are pretty cheap.

(Op)
I live in dorms where I am not allowed to cook. We get a water cooler, a microwave, and a mini fridge for the whole dorm...I kinda need a way to eat that isn't microwaved.

Maybe he wants a local recommendation you poofter. Plus he asked for something cheap.

Hence the suggestion to stay away from the tourist-y areas, dipshit. I thought it was common knowledge that tourist areas have overpriced food but I forgot I'm speaking to a bunch of troglodytes itt.

Can't stand SF and their pretentiousness. It just as bad if not worse than LA's fucking scene of snooty millennials that crave attention. Fuck both those places...SD isn't nearly as bad and is cheaper to live in to

(OP)
Can't be more appreciative of your opinion right now. I am so glad I started a thread on user's opinion on California cities and their culture.

You win user, gold star!

(Op)
If you could repeat that again. I don't really think you type all that well. Are your hands sore from double fisting every guy in a 50ft radius of your home? Or are you so isolated because of severe autism that you hyper focus on beating it all day when you're not busy being a douche on the internet under the guise of anonymity?

I always find it interesting how people use the word pretentious to refer to people who live in more affluent places. It's a shitty code for "I don't like people richer than I am".

golden boy

A friend of mine took me there, a bit of a trip the first time, as he first found it when he was loaded. I honestly like their stuff.

1050 77th Ave, Oakland is the place to go for some hot eats, trust me man you won't regret it.

I'll keep that in mind. I am usually around Rockridge for work, so I might find some time to check out Oakland.

original joe's before it burned down had the dopest burgers. fresh meat, and an old retired dude who just cooked burgers on the flat top for fun at the bar and was damn good at it. would go there a few times during baseball season for lunch before night games. was only like 8bux for a burger and fries, too.

never went back since it re-opened but it looks hoity-toity now. 16 bux for a burger? eh.

>1050 77th Ave, Oakland
>you won't regret it

>trust me man
>trust me

I had some 'go 'za a few blocks from where they filmed full house

I live in Orange county sir...fucking try me...

not the person you replied to but this is cringe lmao go back to /r/eddit

Brenda's is the best cheap eats in the city.

Tokyo is Michelin capital of the world bruh. Learn yourself something.

wheres the food?

>not allowed to cook
how much do you pay to go to quack school?

Saigon Sandwich (Tenderloin), Good luck dim sum (inner richmond), if you want a burrito I think Taqueria Cancun (Mission) would be cheap but I haven't been there in years.