Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums,

Friday I had a humongous meal. It didn't pass through, though. Instead, I woke up damn near screaming last night with my lower right abdomen feeling rock hard.

According to the local doc it isn't a twisted bowel or appendicitis. I'm somewhat skeptical, because other than me not barfing (which I never do, and which wouldn't start this soon anyway) the symptoms match twisted bowel. Any other thoughts, though?

drink pulpy juice and lie on your back with your legs up like you're taking it up the ass

OP again. I should add that I am not in the U.S., and am in a country with shit medical care. I know damn well that this is easy to spot on an X-ray, but to give you some idea of what it's like here, a few years ago I got into an accident, and the local quacks only found one broken bone out of the four that were actually broken. They also didn't bother to give (or even sell) me a sling for my broken collarbone, apparently I was just supposed to walk around screaming with my arm unsupported.

Go to a better country

Can't, I am not in any condition to travel. Believe me I wish I could.

what country are you in?

Where the fuck do you live? Not even in my shitty country (argentina) medical care is that bad

You sure its not impacted bowel?

Try drink kairo(sp?) syrup, or laxatives, fiber, etc. Doctors might have to dig it out by hand though

That's what the doc claimed. But I've never had any sort of serious pain before, and I've suffered chronic constipation since childhood. Seems to run (or not run, ha ha) in the family.

An island in third-world shithole Asia.

Time for a douche or two.

just have a few cups of coffee and take a nice shit mate

I'd try passing a nice shit first. If that doesn't help then go back in. I remember waking up in tears as a child because I was so constipated. I could barely walk a few times.

>Any other thoughts, though?

you're not a fucking doctor faggot. being able to operate google doesn't make you a fucking doctor. go take a laxative and if it still hurts or you aren't passing, explain the SYMPTOMS to the doctor and leave the diagnosis up to fucking him.

Someone's got Crohn's/Colitis
Have fun island user

enjoy the Crohn's

remicade is a good medication

Bad doctors exist and they aren't infallible

More reliable than a retard asking other retards for medical advice on a cooking board

Give yourself an enema. Get a hose, shove it up your ass, and turn it on gently

I had a friend who nearly died of malnutrition from a twisted bowel because her doctors took over a month to diagnose it.

It's also possible you have cancer; when you're young they're often not discovered until you have an intestinal blockage because doctors are reluctant to scope people under 50.

Twisted bowel or Chrohn's. You need surgery on your ileum for Chrohn's which can be pretty expensive.

this. kek. wtf is op even thinking.
just get the opinion of a second doctor, you retard if you are that skeptical.

Sri Lanka?

dont eat so much you fat fuck

Idk why but the unsupported arm and you screaming thing sounded so funny I nearly passed myself laughing

Well, sounds like aids to me

You poor bastard can't imagine what you're going through. Maybe try seeing a different doctor? Sometimes that helps.

>not barfing (which I never do
we got a special cornflake tough guy there. I bet his majesty never farted, either.

Please explain what the fuck is it, i hope its not what i am thinking

Looks like aids to me.
Have you slowed down on the anal back-and-forth?

>back-and-forth
Don't you mean In-N-Out?

OP here. Went to a different doctor today. He diagnosed it as a small kidney stone passing down the right ureter and tested for traces of blood in my urine, which turned out to be positive, giving strong credence his diagnosis. The original quack didn't even consider or mention that possibility.

Nope, I'm not a quack. I'm considerably better than a quack. I've managed to shock the hell out of two quacks here with my mad research skillz, my mad pharmacology and chemistry skillz, and my devil-may-care derring-do 'tude. I also managed to get one quack in the U.S. reprimanded by a state medical board for being too fucking stupid to practice.

Having a personal interest in a problem provides considerable motivation toward figuring it out and solving it.

It's no so much that they're bad as that the standard of medicine here is so low. Being a doctor is high prestige, so they assume that they are gods when they are actually more on the level of an American garbage truck driver.

Dude, the only time in my post-infancy life that I have ever thrown up was when I was about 5 and was put on erythromycin for an ear infection. Literally. I have never once thrown up since. I've wished I could on many occasions but it's never happened.

>According to the local doc it isn't a twisted bowel or appendicitis.
Turns out the original doctor was right all along then smartass.

It's a turd that had to be surgically removed

That's a big turd.

Buy a pack of cigarettes and go get some black coffee, washed down with Metamucil and a litre of water.

I hope they did some work on his shit sack and moved the organs back in their rightful places

For you.