Mcdonalds

one is opening near by. never had it so what do I get when it opens?

why are you even asking? for you, it's the mcchicken.

never had any. what's a mcchicken?

it's something that would come up in a troll thread.

hmmm....

The most economical food you can get at McDonalds is the McDouble. You can add Big Mac sauce if you want to duplicate the flavor of a Big Mac without going near the price.

McChicken = chicken burger with shredded lettuce and mayo.

Literally anything on the menu is good, but I would also recommend the McChicken for a McDonalds virgin. Trust me, once you've eaten at McDs everything else will taste like utter garbage. It's the best place on earth.

McDoubles and fries

ya think it's better than Culver's?

Unironically the mcchicken

Don't get the regular hamburgers or cheeseburgers they are dirt cheap but dissapointing as fk. They have no taste and are dry as fk. Go for their special burgers like big mac and whatever big burgers there are, they usually have some good sauce on them so they aren't dry as fk. Meat is probably still tasteless as ever if you eat it on it's own.

And go for some classic chicken nuggets with sweet n sour sauce I love that cancer inducing shit

I actually really enjoy the regular burgers, just a patty, slice of cheese, couple pickles, some diced onion, and a squirt each of ketchup and mustard. It all mixes really well. 2 of them plus fries and a drink make a pretty good meal.

would someone eat mcdonalds as last meal?

get a dollar coffee, fill out the survey on the reciept, come back in and get a free quarter pounder and im not sure but maybe you could get free lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onion on it.

Kill you're a self

>Russia has the most and busiest Mcdonalds in the entire world.
>originally an American company.
>Trump loves this stuff.

Hmm....

McRib, Quarter Pounder, Big Mac
You now have gotten everything worth talking about when it comes to mcdonald's

Hmmmm...mm.....

go there every day until you have sampled each item on their extensive menu

Don't bother, buy food instead.

Pretty sure mcdonalds has been chosen several times on death row

Yes. I would. It would be a gluttonous meal but I think there is a $20 limit

Favorite mcds item?

I really like the quarter pounder. Especially the onions