Whats for lunch?

time for lunch ck.

i will start with hamburger combo meal

look inside to see bubble buns, round beef disc, red & yellow condoments, Caprisun juice bag and Reese's M&M like candy

small patties for small cute buns

I am disgusted yet interested at the same time
Go on.

>But it has two remarkable things beyond kind of the ingredients that they used—meat, cheese, crackers, typically. First they went after working moms, who work outside of the home, and designed it and marketed it as a way for moms to get through the crush of the—the 7 a.m. crush in the household where everybody’s scrambling to get out of the house and off to school and work. But then they went after the kids with an amazing marketing campaign, because they realized that the Lunchables wasn’t about food. It was about empowerment for kids. And they came up with this slogan: "All day, you gotta do what they say. But lunchtime is all yours." And kids went nuts for it. Pizza Lunchables, think about it. It’s a piece of cold dough, cheese, tomato sauce, that the kids assemble themselves. But that meant everything to kids, and sales skyrocketed.

>And then they added dessert.

>tried the hot dog and taco lunchables once
>nearly vomited from how disgusting they were
How could anyone ever think those were acceptable.

condiment game

With starch added

red sauce apply, no yello sauce

now yello sauce, no red sauce

...well? Verdict?

I remember back when they were crazy enough to include a can of cola with these.

almost there
no different that fruit sugar water

now add final touch to red burger, no yello sauce

The ketchup is fucking translucent...

now for yello burger, no red sauce finishing touches

i want to know how much sweeter lunchables ketchup is compared to regular sweet american ketchup

>that ripped up table
are you actually in a school cafeteria

red sauce reese's burger sweet taste of peanuts and chewy beefy texture

not bad

yello sauce reese's burger sweet taste of peanuts and chewy beefy texture

great thread op

>what's for lunch
Water.