Name a place with better chicken

Name a place with better chicken.
>pro-tip you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

ajc.com/news/local/woodstock-kfc-cook-found-tied-beaten-death-dekalb-hotel/opmXvTMSDbQpi1Yg7U288L/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not even a big fan of fried meme.

Waffles where underwhelming though. At least the bananas foster was good though.

KFC

McDonalds, home of the McChicken.

Is Cane's the long-lost twin of Zaxby's?

Wtf never heard of them

I like Abner's

Bojangles masterrace

t. An user from nawlins who visits NC every now and again

A local farm

Zaxby's is based in Georgia and has a very similar sphere of influence as chick-fil-a (pic related). We have both of those here, and while chick-fil-a is #1, zaxby's is #2.

Chick fil a

Canes was started next to my college.

Pretty much. Though the Zaxby's in my town is far superior to the Raising Cane's. Cane's chicken has been bone dry each time I've been.

ajc.com/news/local/woodstock-kfc-cook-found-tied-beaten-death-dekalb-hotel/opmXvTMSDbQpi1Yg7U288L/

YOU'Z IS GWYNE TAY-ELL ME DA 'LEVEN SPICES MUH-FUGGA

I'm pretty sure canes came first

Fucking Zaxbys all the way, they are so damn good. The goddamn tits they cut the tenders from must be on steroids they are always massive.

B O J A N G L E S

Popeyes, kfc, and bojangles cant compete with this. Believe me

looks pretty good 2beH except for those potatoes but bojangles is far above popeyes and kfc

Zaxby's is better but probably worse for you (saltier and possibly using MSG if you're susceptible). Cane's was good though. Anyone else know of Twins? I rank it 3rd of the 3 but it's the only place like Cane's or Zaxby's near me.

Oh yeah I always forget CFA has tenders. Their sandwich is amazing.

Ive never heard of Canes before. What flyover state are you from, OP?

I've heard of Zaxby's but I've never heard of Cane's?

It's a chain located in 23 states including California

Guthrie's came first, with the sauce and everything, then one of their employees ripped them off and started zaxby's then zaxby's got ripped of by Canes now there are a handful of small local chains scattered across the country that have the same menu and orange sauce

>RoFo

My nigga. You in MD?

NeNe chicken.

Hands down. Nene.

Had Popeye's last night for the first time in my life. Had a $4 or so coupon for an 8 piece mixed box. I thought it was cooked pretty well and pretty moist, but there wasn't enough seasoning. Was a little plain. Threw a few herbs and some hot sauce on it and it turned out pretty well. I miss Zaxbys though. They have some fucking ridiculously good meals and food. Hangover heaven.

chick fil a

Ive traveled a bunch. Never o
Seen or heard of it. Weird

This

How about Layne's? Aggie version of generic local chicken strip place... Or Foosackley's? Mobile, AL version of same...

Zaxbys is total shit. For sides they have a) a big fucking slab of plain white toast, b) shitty frozen crinkle-cut fries, or c) coleslaw. Lame.

For a chain, go to Popeyes, get the spicy three-piece meal, with a side of red beans & rice. It slams Zaxbys' nuts in the door.

Popeyes

Crowe's Chicken. Troy, Alabama.
Holy Mammy-Luvvin' Goodness!

I love their coleslaw, though.

Zaxby's is shit compared to Cane's.

if you preferred chicken chain isnt from louisiana, kill yourself

same goes for hot sauce

>two Raising Cane's open up next to my house
>one has the juiciest fucking chicken possible
>the other is fucking god awful
>both places have the soggiest fucking fries

They need to work on their standards and their fries fucking suck. I love dipping the toast in the sauce, though.

chick
fil
a