How do you guys like your eggs prepared?

How do you guys like your eggs prepared?

For me, it's the poached egg.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For me, its the egg mcgriddle

I like them sunny and runny, and laid on top of sourdough toast.

I also love hardboiled eggs. The wife and I will hardboil an 18 pack on Sunday, cool, peel, and put them in a container, and eat them as a fast breakfast item on our way to work throughout the week.

>Jamie
>PULL
>THAT
>UP

anything that doesnt have me tasting disgusting runny yolk

Eggs over-easy with ham for sopping up the yolks. Bonus points for biscuits & gravy, hash browns scattered, smothered, diced, and capped, a glass of milk, and a glass of orange juice.

This guy has the right idea. Hard-boiled with a little salt, fucking right on. I'd love to try a Scotch egg, everything about that seems like a good idea.

The runny yolk is the best part, you fucking savage.

Over medium. If the cook's a retard, just scrambled.
I don't understand how people enjoy them almost totally raw. It just makes a mess and the yolk gets its slimy texture into everything.

Runny over hashbrowns or hash

Scrambled every other time

You're a tool that likes to complain in restaurants.

I used to not eat eggs. Now I like them scrambled, fried or poached. I can go for hardboiled too but I wouldnt make it for myself.

Scotch eggs are ok, but i've only ever had shop bought ones. I imagine if you get a homemade one with proper sausage meat they'd be delicious.

Bet theres a million faggots buying all those ingredients right now. Rogan is getting too damn popular.

Scotch deviled eggs are GOAT

Still in the not eating eggs stage myself. They taste weird, smell weird, and feel even weirder in my mouth. Practically the only food I don't like actually.

I hope for your sake you come around, they really are a delight + easy to prepare

You know that having weird texture issues IS literally an autism symptom right?

I challenge you to follow;

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

and not be converted. Maybe with smoked salmon too.

Being married to Gordon must be heaven. No homo.

I'll give that a try tomorrow morning, thanks user.

mhmmmm im sure you know all too well

Can confirm. This is the way I do it, however sub in sour cream for creme frache.

What's the difference? I kind of thought creme frache was just what hipsters and Europeans called it.

Scrambled, not overcooked, fluffy and moist.

Isn't Rogan keto? What the fuck is ezekiel bread. Shit doesn't look toasted to me.